• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
CTB was in my head for years but I started to practically plan it just 3 months ago.
I chose the SN method and getting stuff takes me time so until I get to order all the stuff I decided to go back to the gym work out take care on myself and things went pretty well for me. Yesterday I got reminded what a shitty world we living in.

When I was in 8th grade there was someone in my class. Pretty smart boy, athletic, good looking, played basketball in u16 leagues. In 9th grade some assholes decided to boycott him, used to take pictures of him, opened socials account by his name with posts of his photos and sent weird messages to lots of girls in schools.
Real quick he became the joke of school.

I just saw him after years I didn't because he left school after all this stuff.
Barely recognized him I swear.
He gained like 50+ kg, looked so depressed, so neglected. I felt so sorry for him, fuck this world I HATE it

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: wCvML2, Forever Sleep and GoatHerder