Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
Had to voluntarily go in because if I didn't I'd get a pink sheet (what we call an involuntary hospitalization here) and I'd much rather have avoided that. Five days over weeks? Yeah. I signed myself out Wednesday. They found out what was going on an we're talking about doing a pink sheet so I said I'd go willingly I'm not an idiot. Anyway, I'm out. Now DWFS is trying to cut off my insurance and shits getting even worse (department of workforce services that's like social services out here) I'm fucking fed up with life fml man I'm fighting this shit with all I got, but what am I supposed to do?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: landslide2, Brokensaddle, Tonkpils and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, to me it truly is such a cruel existence, but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Trismegistus_13 and Life'sA6itch
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Had to voluntarily go in because if I didn't I'd get a pink sheet (what we call an involuntary hospitalization here) and I'd much rather have avoided that. Five days over weeks? Yeah. I signed myself out Wednesday. They found out what was going on an we're talking about doing a pink sheet so I said I'd go willingly I'm not an idiot. Anyway, I'm out. Now DWFS is trying to cut off my insurance and shits getting even worse (department of workforce services that's like social services out here) I'm fucking fed up with life fml man I'm fighting this shit with all I got, but what am I supposed to do?
Why are they trying to cut off your insurance? Because you went to the hospital??

Reactions: Life'sA6itch
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
Why are they trying to cut off your insurance? Because you went to the hospital??
Because I applied for unemployment benefits a year ago. Even tho I got denied. I'm on Medicaid and ssi and they're tryna cut me off everything now.

L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
Because I applied for unemployment benefits a year ago. Even tho I got denied. I'm on Medicaid and ssi and they're tryna cut me off everything now.
That makes no sense, typical government. I am sorry. They do the absolute most to make everything worse. What reason did they give?