T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Few months ago my mom took her out but she was still ours and lived in our backyard. I play with her and feed her and her kitten ( who died last week) daily. I was searching for today, I came back from work earlier and just wanted to hold her. I really really wanted to see her more than usual. My brother tells me a car ran over her. I don't know how to feel. It's too surreal. I felt closest to my pets than actual humans.

I love you so much, I think you knew that. I hope you're at peace. You were such a sweet furry cat. Can't believe you're gone. Can't believe you won't be running towards me as soon as I open the backyard door just to cuddle.

I need a hug more than ever. I still can't believe this

Reactions: undertherainbow, AndyCurious, GoingSoonish and 16 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs I'm so sorry :*(

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Trashcan, Maravillosa and 4 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
so sorry hugs im a cat lover and lost my cat 2 years a go

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Trashcan, Maravillosa and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am so sorry. I am sure she knew how much you loved her, and I am sure she loved you, too.

Sending you some virtual hugs. hugs

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Trashcan, Maravillosa and 5 others
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I am so sorry :(

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Trashcan, Maravillosa and 4 others
M

Miro

Oct 17, 2018
I'm sorry. :(

Reactions: Trashcan, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
hugs <3333333 iam so sorry ))));

Reactions: Trashcan, Maravillosa, Circles and 3 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm so sorry.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Trashcan, Maravillosa and 4 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
hugs

Reactions: Maravillosa, not-2-b-the-answer, Trashcan and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry for your loss. My cat was hit by a car as well. She used to sleep on my chest every night, would always come running when I called her into my room before bed no matter where in the house she was. Kept me going through hellish times. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: Throwaway563078, not-2-b-the-answer, DeathBecomesMe and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
*major hugs and squeezes*

I am so sorry for your loss. :( Losing pets is hard... devastating doesn't cover it. It's also difficult when it's sudden. You gave your cat a good life, a much better life than she would have had otherwise.

Reactions: lv-gras, Throwaway563078, Maravillosa and 3 others
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I've lost many people, but losing a cherished pet is so much harder. For me, the only thing it can be compared to is losing a child. And I'd say that's the toughest thing life can throw at you.

Its sad but il never own a pet again although I would have loved to, but I'd rather not have to deal with the heartbreak of loss.

Sorry to hear about your kitty! Many hugs.

Reactions: undertherainbow, wanttodie, lv-gras and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry to all those who've lost cats. We're getting one tomorrow

Reactions: undertherainbow, lv-gras and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Few months ago my mom took her out but she was still ours and lived in our backyard. I play with her and feed her and her kitten ( who died last week) daily. I was searching for today, I came back from work earlier and just wanted to hold her. I really really wanted to see her more than usual. My brother tells me a car ran over her. I don't know how to feel. It's too surreal. I felt closest to my pets than actual humans.

I love you so much, I think you knew that. I hope you're at peace. You were such a sweet furry cat. Can't believe you're gone. Can't believe you won't be running towards me as soon as I open the backyard door just to cuddle.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(
Losing a pet is terrible. I love animals but I don't currently have a pet. Given where my mental state is …
I hope I won't be here too much longer... but then I've been thinking that for years. :(

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, lv-gras, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.

Reactions: lv-gras, Throwaway563078, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I'm really sorry. I know how much it can hurt to lose a cat. Mine is getting old and I worry about him all the time.

Hugs

Reactions: Throwaway563078 and millefeui
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Sorry for your loss. My cat was hit by a car as well. She used to sleep on my chest every night, would always come running when I called her into my room before bed no matter where in the house she was. Kept me going through hellish times. Absolutely heartbreaking.
Thank you very much. Sorry for yours:(. Yeah when she lived in our house she'd literally sleep with me every night. She was also there for me in bad times , idk it's like she could sense it. I thought my heart couldnt break any further but I guess it can

Reactions: onewayroad and millefeui
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Thank you everyone for your kind words and (virtual) hugs. They help more than you can imagine. I haven't been in this forum for long but already really love it. Such kind thoughtful groups of people. I hope you all find peace or an end to your suffering one way or another

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Manaaja, onewayroad and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

So sorry, hugs sent your way x

Reactions: Throwaway563078 and onewayroad
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
So sorry to hear that... Hugs xx

Reactions: Throwaway563078 and onewayroad