Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
There is no solution. There is nothing. I wish I had the privilege of having a gun. I truly want to die. I don't have faith in SN. I believe CO poisoning really works but I don't have an enclosed space. I can buy charcoal and a tent. Could someone recommend an airtight tent brand?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Indieblue, russian_roulette and k75
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Maybe see what happens if you are held under a section, maybe you can support to help you out of this dark time, even if it's a small stepping stone to which you can thne build on to get through this

Reactions: Sensei and Musketeer
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
are you at the hospital now? did they section you? how long are/were you sectioned?

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Sorry you've been taken by police to hospital. Have had this happen numerous times and it can be very traumatic and makes you feel so much more out of control. Hope you get to talk to someone who you find helpful while you are there :hug: Sorry I can't help on the tent brand.. but this is something I'm also looking into..

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Tents are discussed in the carbon monoxide thread under the resources megathread.

Reactions: autumnal
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I hope you called them pigs

Reactions: Indieblue, Escape Artist and throwaway_2620
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Thisgirlwantstosleep, I'm sorry! What happened? How did police get involved? Please be careful and take very good care of yourself. x

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
First off, take a deep breath. I know this sucks and is probably pretty scary, but it's not the end of the world. Please don't freak out. Are they holding you?

There isn't much you can do now, so why not use this time to try and calm down and see if you can't get to feeling a bit better?

Reactions: autumnal, Sensei and Soul
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that and it really sucks to have your freedom, autonomy, and control stripped away from you on a whim. :aw: My suggestion right now would be to do whatever it takes to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. This could include cooperating with them and even making sure that you reassure them that you aren't a threat to yourself or others, etc. Anyways, I hope this ordeal passes sooner than you anticipate and that you are able to find peace down the road. :hug:

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Update

They did nothing for me. I'm familiar with the mental health staff at the hospital and they can't stand me.

I'm in the UK where we have very limited mental health resources, and even then it's largely dependent upon where you live.

I live in London yet the mental health services near me are awful.

The mental health ward is not a place for rehabilitation. It's dirty, noisy and cramped and they put all sorts of patients in there regardless of what issues they have. The last time I was there staff members were barricading themselves in the office from a screaming patient.

The people I saw in A&E just said the help I'm receiving now is as good as it gets and the ward would just make me worse. There you only get ad hoc group therapy.

What is the help I'm receiving now you ask? Nothing at all.

I've simply been prescribed an anti-depressant and I'm in outpatient therapy where they rarely have availability. As in I don't hear from these people for a whole week and when I do manage to get through there's no appointments anyway.

I really and truly wish mental health facilities were like they are on TV because I'd most probably get some help.

The future and my present are both bleak which is why I want to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Update
I really and truly wish mental health facilities were like they are on TV because I'd most probably get some help.

The future and my present are both bleak which is why I want to die.
Unfortunately, what is shown on TV is a shame and a lie and has no relevance to real life. If no true help is forthcoming to you where you are, probably best to play by their rules and get out of there ASAP and into a space where you have autonomy and freedom of choice to deal with whatever landed you in the hospital in the first place. Wishing you both luck and comfort....

jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
I just got out of the mental health hospital, I'm in Barnsley UK. I didn't get no help in there, I'm so much better off at home, peaceful and quiet , I had to tell them what they wanted to hear so that I could get released,

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

the time for sleep is now
Feb 23, 2020
At first, stay strong at the hospital! :heart: I also thinking about to use a tent with my charcoal grill and go deep into the forest.
But a tent alone is not enough, additionally I would buy an airtight tarpaulin.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc