• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
I'm simply done. I'm not doing it anymore. I abandoned my closest friends, & my terrible family doesn't know. Simply put I did what I needed & now I just need an easy way. (Hanging didn't work, I can breathe through my nose).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: numbnesshuman, vertigokandy, cherrysquick and 4 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm simply done. I'm not doing it anymore. I abandoned my closest friends, & my terrible family doesn't know. Simply put I did what I needed & now I just need an easy way. (Hanging didn't work, I can breathe through my nose).
Hey hope you are okay

Try nitrogen or sn

Reactions: Shivali
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There isn't really an easy way to just instantly die. If there was then this site would never need to exist. To me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with but information about methods is listed in the suicide resource compilation.

• Informative
Reactions: OceanBlue, murmur and Shivali
Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
cutting is pretty accessible if you have a pocket knife or something.

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
What I read is cutting ctb is mostly done by people who have serious mental illness, not everyone can do that
they said they don't care about pain in the title

Reactions: Vizzy and ShinyScissors
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
Jumping works too. I think it's quite romantic to fall to your ends surrounded by beautiful scenery

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Jumping works too. I think it's quite romantic to fall to your ends surrounded by beautiful scenery
What lol

Most of the tall buildings are in cities so no way you are surrounded by beautiful scenery

ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
What lol

Most of the tall buildings are in cities so no way you are surrounded by beautiful scenery
Think of the night city, where you're on top of it all and neon lights flood beneath you.

Or a bridge

Reactions: Vizzy
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

āœØInvaild Pharmacy StudentāœØ
May 7, 2023
if you cut your wrists deeply and multiple times
6% success rate, average time to die 107 minutes. Doesn't speak for its effectiveness. Also without very strong Painkillers (fentanyl, hydromorphone, methadone, oxycodone ormorphine) you will stop after your first two cuts. Have seen enough cases of absolutely butchered ctb attempts in hospital.

I can only give you on the way that not planned out ctb has a very low likelihood of working. So whatever you decide to do, make sure to plain it right and chose a method that does actually work.

AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
Jumping is by far the easiest and fastest method, and its one i've thought about a lot.

Look for dams, high buildings, bridges, highways, etc.

Reactions: numbnesshuman
Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
Did you try full suspension hanging? It's easy, cheap, very reliable, and fast inconsciencious

Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

āœØInvaild Pharmacy StudentāœØ
May 7, 2023
Jumping is by far the easiest and fastest method, and its one i've thought about a lot.

Also, don't land on your feet. Unless you want to cosplay Joe Swanson, be in horrible pain and probably survive with huge problems afterwards.

Reactions: numbnesshuman, msocks, AresCohere and 1 other person
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
Try poisoning from salt combined with meds, that's my future method

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Plastic bag, duct tape and shackles. Assemble and hug a tree.

Seriously, don't do this!

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
That doesn't mean they would want to be in extreme pain.
I literally just suggested an unfortunately painful and easy access method. That's what they asked for not everything needs an entire pros and cons list or criticism.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If speed is your only concern then its hard to do it faster than jumping. It's over in about two seconds. However, to be sure that it will work, you must jump from high enough (at least 100 feet) and you must land on a solid surface (such as concrete). Landing on anythng else (grass, soft soil, vehicle, person, etc.) could break your fall and just leave you seriously injured. And there is another important reason for taking great care not to land on a person, because you could seriously injure, or even kill them.

The other fast way is to put you head (especially your neck) on a railroad track before a fast freight train comes. (I don;t know how well that method would work with a light, suburban railway, such as you get in some countries. But for a standard, main line, and an ordinary, heavy train, it pretty much guarantees instant death.)

Last edited:
  • Informative
A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
Plastic bag, duct tape and shackles. Assemble and hug a tree.

Seriously, don't do this!
It's much easier (still not fun, by any means) if you cool down air to low low temperatures. However, it takes a little too long & I start thinking about friends, then I take off the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's much easier (still not fun, by any means) if you cool down air to low low temperatures. However, it takes a little too long & I start thinking about friends, then I take off the bag.
That's what the cuffs are for. You should be unconscious after 3 minutes.

A guy in my country did this in a public park šŸ˜­

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021

I had dreams where I'm standing on the ledge and even then I was scared shitless.
No one should be forced into this method, but I wonder if someone would actually prefer it, some locations are really beautiful.