• don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
My results:

Slight changes from the last time I took it, but the most striking change is a dramatic increase in 8. Makes sense, I suppose.
The test doesn't give you a complete type, but if you know yours, feel free to post it. Mine is 6w5 sp/sx.

Test is here if you're interested: https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test

Reactions: Yomyom
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
8/5 ("level 9")
...which is rather ironic, considering some of my aspects and diseases.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Type 6w5 here. I can see it.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I've taken this before and got 5.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Six
98% MATCH

Type 6 is also known as The Skeptic. Sixes are preoccupied with security, seek safety, and like to be prepared for problems.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020

So, I got 5, but I don't feel like that's right. I'm more of a 4 or 6. I always find it difficult to do these personality tests since I don't know myself and thus have no idea what to answer.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Four (98%), which is fine so why do they present it as "you know there's something deeply wrong with you" o.0

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
So, I got 5, but I don't feel like that's right. I'm more of a 4 or 6. I always find it difficult to do these personality tests since I don't know myself and thus have no idea what to answer.
Could be wrong. I mistyped as a couple of others before figuring out what my core type was. Although it's also possible you're a 5 with a strong 4 wing--or even a 4 with a strong 5 wing. For the record, a wing is like having a variant of your core personality type that overlaps with another personality type adjacent to yours. But yeah, I think Enneagram is one of the personality tests that tends to require a little bit more introspection and research to get an accurate result.

Four (98%), which is fine so why do they present it as "you know there's something deeply wrong with you" o.0
Haha, nothing against 4s. Enneagram tends to be based on the sins/fears/wounds of the individual. The inherent view you have of yourself or the world that dictates how you think, basically. For example, 6 (me) is ruled by fear so 6s tend to either seek security by seeming unthreatening or put on a big show of being a tough guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul