E

enchiladacat

Jul 3, 2023
After months of preparation and wondering if maybe, just maybe, things could eventually get better, all while suffering through the nightmare that is gender dysphoria, I finally decided to go through with it. I got some tape, some small bags that I filled with rice, and I followed the instructions from the megathread for this method. And what happened? I couldn't bloody get the tape tight enough, more than an hour and I just got a bit of a headache. I tried to use a belt tied to a door handle to help finish, and it seemed like it was going to work at first, but then I couldn't breathe and saliva started dripping into my throat and I couldn't keep it up. Removing the tape was a nightmare too.

I had prepared all the suicide notes, everything! And now I have a third failed attempt. Maybe I can try another method sometime.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jellymomo, Praestat_Mori, february in alaska and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how we exist in this world where there isn't the option to just peacefully and easily cease existing, it's so cruel to me.

Reactions: Some place nice
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
This is a method I've been considering more and more, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, that sounds like a miserable experience all around. I would definitely prefer partial hanging or a blood choke but both seem a bit more complicated than I particularly care for. Good luck finding peace, I hope you aren't in too much pain in the meantime.