Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
boy this is going to be a long quarantine.

i was cleaning my desk because might as well do something other than stay in bed all day, and just as i was moving some cables i hear something falling and shattering, "fuck! the first broken glass of the year, oh well" i said. but when i look at the floor i see my trusty bong broken in hundreds of little pieces, all my room now smells like bong water.

then i go to sit on my bed because i need to contemplate and accept the fact that i can't buy a new one and even if i could, i can't go to my nearest smoke shop because of the quarantine.
i hear a crack as i sit, so i stand up quickly to see that my headphones, the thing that i use for 12+ hours a day, are now in two pieces that i can't use.

i'm normally clumsy, but this is just great timing. guess i'll have to bake weed edibles for the foreseeable future.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, a_strange_day, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sucks to break your stuff especially during the whole quarantine..But since you got time on your hands,maybe you could make your own bong or some hellified pipes,outta stuff just sitting around the house..I used to do do it all the time,and got complements on my ingenuity from the homeys.

As far as the headphones though......Well who knows how long the quarantine will last.Good luck on those.Maybe you could fashion some fred flintstone shit to cover those too before its all over.Yabba Dabba Doo!

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, SimplyTopHat, Hollow Point and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Sucks to break your stuff especially during the whole quarantine..But since you got time on your hands,maybe you could make your own bong or some hellified pipes,outta stuff just sitting around the house..I used to do do it all the time,and got complements on my ingenuity from the homeys.

As far as the headphones though......Well who knows how long the quarantine will last.Good luck on those.Maybe you could fashion some fred flintstone shit to cover those too before its all over.Yabba Dabba Doo!

haha i've been carving fruit pipes for years but those don't last for too long.

and i just found some duct tape for my headphones, hopefully the inside cables are not damaged.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat, Hollow Point and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I used to make little bongs out of shampoo bottles,the gutted tube of an ink pen,and a small socket as the bowl..They used to come out pretty nice the more practice I did on them.

You ever roll up and shape aluminum foil into a pipe? Just compact the layers..Works pretty good. Use a pencil to help shape it..Good Luck on the headphones! Hope they arent too bad.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Hollow Point and Fragile
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
Make a bucket/ gravity bong.

Best way to get your money's worth. Tiny hits get you ripped.

You can make one with plastic or glass. I used to have one made from a bottle of Hennessy sitting in those Corona beer buckets

Melt a small socket into the lid for a bowl if you're using a plastic bottle.

RIP bong

Grav 14in gravitron extra large for sale large

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, mesohappy and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019

You can make one with plastic or glass. I used to have one made from a bottle of Hennessy sitting in those Corona beer buckets

RIP bong

View attachment 30785

guess i'll try that when this carrot pipe that i'm carving is no longer usable.

i may have some wine bottles lying around.

Reactions: Hollow Point
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
boy this is going to be a long quarantine.

i was cleaning my desk because might as well do something other than stay in bed all day, and just as i was moving some cables i hear something falling and shattering, "fuck! the first broken glass of the year, oh well" i said. but when i look at the floor i see my trusty bong broken in hundreds of little pieces, all my room now smells like bong water.

then i go to sit on my bed because i need to contemplate and accept the fact that i can't buy a new one and even if i could, i can't go to my nearest smoke shop because of the quarantine.
i hear a crack as i sit, so i stand up quickly to see that my headphones, the thing that i use for 12+ hours a day, are now in two pieces that i can't use.

i'm normally clumsy, but this is just great timing. guess i'll have to bake weed edibles for the foreseeable future.

That SUCKS. :ehh: Sorry to hear about your broken stuff- ugh. As someone who uses both to keep myself calm during this quarantine- I feel your pain.

Is there a possibility to buy one online?

Sending good vibes.

Reactions: Fragile
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
guess i'll try that when this carrot pipe that i'm carving is no longer usable.

i may have some wine bottles lying around.

To break the wine bottle clean, wrap the bottom of it tightly with 1/4 inch of duct tape or something similar. Then get a metal rod that can fit down the neck, hold the bottle and pop the bottom out. Then undo the tape, and you should have just the bottom off so the wine bottle can still stand up. You can make a bowl peice with the tape and a socket, or you can rig up your bong bowl to fit the bottle if that survived

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
That SUCKS. :ehh: Sorry to hear about your broken stuff- ugh. As someone who uses both to keep myself calm during this quarantine- I feel your pain.

Is there a possibility to buy one online?

Sending good vibes.

thank you.

i think that i could buy it online, but money is kinda tight at the moment so it'll have to wait.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I guess you could say they were too fragile.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.
I'd be screwed if I broke my headphones, you have my sympathy.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Fragile
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

RIP bong

View attachment 30785

I used to make mine with two-liter soda bottles, but a one-liter bottle will suffice, especially for one person. Two-liter is great for sharing.

How to make that shit happen:

Cut off the bottom of the bottle.

Poke a hole in the bottle cap, insert bowl stem in hole, use a lighter to melt plastic at stem to seal.

Fill sink with water and ice cubes.

Take lid off bottle, put now-open bottom of bottle in sink. (Laugh at yourself when you get high and forget to first take off the cap and the bowl contents blow everywhere. Do not dry out weed in the microwave.)

Screw on cap, fill bowl with weed, fire up the weed and slowly draw up the bottle, leaving a least a couple inches in the water so precious smoke does not escape.

Bottle is now filled with glorious thick white smoke because you got down how slow to pull up whilst firing up. Oh, sweet glory.

Unscrew cap, take a hit from bottle, cover hole with hand if still capable, cough like you're breaking a lung, get utterly ripped. Uncover and suck up some more, figuring out how slowly and how much or how little is the right amount to inhale. But now worries if you overdo, because you already know to raise your arms in the air like on a rollercoaster to reduce the cough, and because you already know if you don't cough, you don't get off.

Used to do this during the years I could only get shake and low-quality weed, it definitely conserved product, and I got major highs I wouldn't have gotten from that shit otherwise, wasting it by smoking more and still not getting what I paid for or what my heart most desired. I got way more than I paid for with this method. I was the shit, the shit-weed shake-y shit.

not gonna lie, i thought that i was going to outlive that bong.

Do you mean you thought the bong was going to outlive you, like cockroaches surviving nuclear war?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Do you mean you thought the bong was going to outlive you, like cockroaches surviving nuclear war?

it was supposed to be buried with me like those Egyptian cats next to the pharaoh. maybe i'll see it in the afterlife and break it again after like 6 months of non-stop use.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed