W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I went for a night ride on a bike and didn't notice steps nor was able to hold bicycle handlebar. Had to call ambulance and at the hospital it was confirmed my left elbow is broken. Now I'll have to undergo a surgery and stay in hospital. This scares me af cuz its my first serious surgery. At least it's only my left arm and phone, mp3 player, headphones and bike are fine.
But just as things became somewhat better this shit happens... Seems like I will miss Wintersun's new album and my electrolysis too which is a huge bummer.
I really hope surgery goes well and arm will heal properly..

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Ash, LifeQuitter, Kalista and 2 others
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery is speedy! šŸ¤— Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Try to take some propofol with you out of there if you can. I hope it goes well.

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Well, I almost had panic attack and passed out right before surgery, but seems like it was successful. They put a cast on me and sent me home. Pain is pretty mild, finally managed to sleep a bit. Using pc and taking care of myself with only 1 arm is annoying, but it's manageable.
Now my only wish is for arm to heal completely.
Doctors also noticed scars on both of my arms and were a little concerned, but it turned out fine. No psychiatrist or even worse psych ward fortunately

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Hope you feel better soon x

• Love