• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Iv just been sectioned and I'm devastated!! This is not how today was meant to go!! Why can't we be allowed to be free!!! The suffering continues..... how can I get myself out???

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cowtipper, Pen>Sword, Isisnefert and 13 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Why did you get sanctioned?

Reactions: Cowtipper and ZardozOmega
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Sorry to hear this. I was sectioned four times and it sucked. How is it that you have access to internet if you've been sectioned? Here in the US, they confiscate your phone once you're sectioned.

Reactions: Cowtipper, balancingaqt, ZardozOmega and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I believe he/she meant, "sectioned" not "sanctioned," such as being committed into a psychiatric institution. Cheers.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Isisnefert, Meretlein and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Pretend to be "normal". Cooperate. idk- that sucks :/

Reactions: Cowtipper, Pen>Sword, Isisnefert and 4 others
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry to hear this. I was sectioned four times and it sucked. How is it that you have access to internet if you've been sectioned? Here in the US, they confiscate your phone once you're sectioned.
I'm in UK, they try to take it off you, but there not allowed if you don't agree!
I tried to hang from a bridge, a member of public saved me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper, Pen>Sword, Barracuda91 and 5 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I'm in UK, they try to take it off you, but there not allowed if you don't agree!

I tried to hang from a bridge, a member of public saved me!
Suicide wiki talks about such situations. You can explore that blog.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I believe he/she meant, "sectioned" not "sanctioned," such as being committed into a psychiatric institution. Cheers.
Yeah that's what I meant lol, english isn't my first language

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
When I click the suicide wiki from duck duck go with and without orbit and vpn enabled it says not found. I do not want to use this site on another browser any tips?
Find a different link I guess.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
How long have they said they are holding you for, or are they waiting to access you first?

Reactions: Cowtipper
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
How long have they said they are holding you for, or are they waiting to access you first?
Iv been detained on a section 2, so they can keep me for 28 days!! It's just so mind numbing boring, not a great place to be, when you struggle to sit with thoughts!!

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cowtipper, booray and wordsonscreen
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
So sorry to sound antagonistic having been in 3times myself but you know people can only tell you to calm down, I actually liked being in hospital, made friends had a couple of laughs even, it's only as bad as your mind tells you it is. You can still use the Internet for one.
I tell you no phones no books no TV is where you're worried.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Iv been detained on a section 2, so they can keep me for 28 days!! It's just so mind numbing boring, not a great place to be, when you struggle to sit with thoughts!!

fuck, behave as best as you can, say the words they want to hear and so forth, least you are able to have your phone. what are they wanting you to be doing, or are you just sat there twiddling your thumbs?

• Love
Reactions: booray and wordsonscreen