• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This is one of the things that pro-lifers do that I cannot stand, it's really insulting when they insist that those who want to cease existing on their own terms need "help" and act like wanting to die is an illness that one must try and "recover" from.

I find it disgusting when they repeat things like that and force their deeply insensitive yet so absurd views onto others, no matter what suicide should be accepted as a very valid personal choice as that's what it is after all. If someone wants to avoid meaningless suffering by choosing when they die it doesn't make them "ill", I will never be able to understand what is supposedly so beneficial and desirable about existence to justify their delusions.

For me suicide is all that feels rational, wanting to die is all that makes sense to me to escape from the hopeless and futile burden of existing as a human, for me existence itself is the problem. I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades in this existence that was always pointless in the first place just to be tortured and tormented by old age dying slowly and painfully.

It really repulses me when they act like there is something wrong with people for preferring the true, permanent peace of eternal nothingness over an existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place with no limit as to how much one can suffer. I only wish for eternal nothingness especially as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, death truly is the only relief, my wish to die is a result of having awareness.

• Love
Reactions: Sisif, Unknown21, Sylveon and 1 other person