• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Maybe it's a silly question but I think everyone here discusses peaceful methods but it's like if you do it on your own how peaceful can it be? The euthanasia experts can do that put you into a state where you don't feel and death comes but when you try on your own even with SN, how can you be sure it will succeed and it will be with minimum pain? I am searching quite a lot on these issues and I think it's too hard maybe I am wrong

Reactions: etherealspring, wanttodie12345 and Zhendou
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If someone talks about peaceful CTB, they usually mean less drastic methods.
"Peaceful CTB" is a bit of a subjective opinion.
My method is SN, but I don't consider SN to be a completely peaceful method.
It's just relatively peaceful compared to the alternatives I have access to.

The closest thing to euthanasia is the inert gas method.
If everything is done right, the person quickly loses consciousness.

Each method has its pros and cons.
For example, inert gas provides a quick and pleasant death, but the configuration is a bit complicated to create.
Everyone has to make their own decision.

Each method also involves risk.
For example, if someone uses the inert gas method and is saved, then that person may become a vegetable.

The probability of success is never 100%.

Everyone has to take into account the calculus of probability.
CTB using Paracetamol has only a few percent chance of success.
A shotgun blast to the head has, of course, an incomparably greater chance of success.

In summary.
Nothing can completely replace euthanasia, but if someone is motivated and has the means, they can make their CTB relatively peaceful.
I would most like to use inert gas, but I don't have the energy and the means to configure the set.
Or a firearm, because I could CTB anywhere and anytime I want.

SN is okay, but it has its drawbacks.
For some people, these drawbacks may rule out this method.
For me, these drawbacks are bearable.

Reactions: justwannadip, Zhendou and happynot
happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
If someone talks about peaceful CTB, they usually mean less drastic methods.
"Peaceful CTB" is a bit of a subjective opinion.
My method is SN, but I don't consider SN to be a completely peaceful method.
It's just relatively peaceful compared to the alternatives I have access to.

The closest thing to euthanasia is the inert gas method.
If everything is done right, the person quickly loses consciousness.

Each method has its pros and cons.
For example, inert gas provides a quick and pleasant death, but the configuration is a bit complicated to create.
Everyone has to make their own decision.

Each method also involves risk.
For example, if someone uses the inert gas method and is saved, then that person may become a vegetable.

The probability of success is never 100%.

Everyone has to take into account the calculus of probability.
CTB using Paracetamol has only a few percent chance of success.
A shotgun blast to the head has, of course, an incomparably greater chance of success.

In summary.
Nothing can completely replace euthanasia, but if someone is motivated and has the means, they can make their CTB relatively peaceful.
I would most like to use inert gas, but I don't have the energy and the means to configure the set.
Or a firearm, because I could CTB anywhere and anytime I want.

SN is okay, but it has its drawbacks.
For some people, these drawbacks may rule out this method.
For me, these drawbacks are bearable.
What do you think are the obstacles on SN?

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Maybe it's a silly question but I think everyone here discusses peaceful methods but it's like if you do it on your own how peaceful can it be? The euthanasia experts can do that put you into a state where you don't feel and death comes but when you try on your own even with SN, how can you be sure it will succeed and it will be with minimum pain? I am searching quite a lot on these issues and I think it's too hard maybe I am wrong
No method is peaceful, and the truly peaceful methods are not available to most people (and no, I don't mean euthanasia). I'm going with hanging and I am ok with the amount of pain it will cause me. Once you understand that death is never a painless experience you will feel more open to taking your own life.

But anyway, wishing you luck with your method.

happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Thanks hanging I think I am too silly and don't know how to do it and that I will fall down if I do it at home

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
What do you think are the obstacles on SN?
Availability of SN is worse than some time ago.

Additionally, symptoms such as: tachycardia, vomiting, headache, abdominal pain, burning in the throat, etc.
Of course, these symptoms do not always occur and are probably usually not intense.
For me, this is not a problem, because even if these symptoms occur in my case, it is not a very big inconvenience for me

The downside of SN is also the waiting.
You have to fast and not eat or drink anything.
During this time, your thoughts will be one big chaos.

For example, in the case of a firearm, you can simply shoot yourself in the head when you are ready.
You can also eat/drink something good before the shot.
In the case of SN, this is impossible.
For some people, this can be a big problem.

CTB is the art of compromise.
I do not think that there is currently a golden grail.
Each method requires perseverance, motivation and sometimes cunning.

Reactions: happynot
happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Totally agree I was thinking of SN I have it already but I am afraid I will fail the protocols, why not simply drink itšŸ˜