Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I'm just another boring, mediocre and expendable person. There's really nothing special that justifies my existence. I could be euthanized tomorrow and the end result would be the same. It really is true. Well, actually it's not true, because the end result wouldn't be the same, because it would be better. If I died, then that would mean that there's one less person who is exploiting the environment, consuming resources, enslaving people indirectly to sustain his lifestyle, etc.

But the good news is that there won't be any mini-mes, I won't pass my idiotic, fucktarded genes to another generation. There are already way too many unnecessary people in this world, no need to bring more. When I die, it's over. My bloodline ends with me. Fuck it, fuck me and fuck this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, kitbarks, mlcs and 6 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Everyone is expendable if you think about it, we don't matter and there is nothing wrong with that, I'm glad I'll never have kids, I don't wanna give 'em my shitty genes, when I die I'll be remembered for a bit then forgotten, it's kinda lovely in a way, that we won't be remembered in a few years after our death, brings me peace

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, loopdaloop and kunikuzushi
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Honestly the amount of stuff and resources just to keep a human alive, let alone to modern 1st world standards is crazy, considering ppl like us who are useless defects.

But all the consideration and kindness a society grants us is rly just thanks to excess and a sense of morality. Once caring for the defects has real expense they'll hate and wish you go away; then turn around and say "we really love you" to stop you from ctb. Pretty hypocritical.

No matter how aware and conscious we are, our worthless selves are effectively NPCs for the people with "real lives". That's all I am, all I could be; Even /w my own life I'm merely a PoV char for the world & others /w a few side-stories. The 3% of myself that's the physical body, the labor & $$$ is can make, and anything else <Other prsn speak>"of value I can get out out", is all the counts/matters; And that makes me worthless.

Ego deflation's a bitch.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and loopdaloop
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
On the bright side of being expendable and useless, we're free to choose to CTB whenever we want and it won't matter

Reactions: Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's always good to hear that somebody else isn't deciding to procreate as it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, procreation is always a terrible, harmful crime. I personally see my existence as being very meaningless and insignificant, I mean after all we are all just destined to be forgotten about and very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here. Existing is completely unnecessary in the first place, instead there should just be nothingness.

Reactions: myusername890 and Daxter_87