Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This life sucks. So I have BPD and I think my fp is partially blocking me on Facebook because I can no longer see her new posts. Just old ones from 2018. We've fought in the past and it was mostly my fault. Reason it was my fault is because she would pay for all my food whenever we'd be at the amusement park together while I paid for nothing. I apologized to her profusely and it took weeks before she finally forgave me. She's also stated that she's jealous of me because my mom bought me a car and how my family is "so rich" while she is so poor which is untrue because my family does struggle with money. She also mentioned how great my life was at one point which is also untrue because I'm here on this site depressed. She's also gotten mad at me before because I sent her a picture of my arm once with cuts (I'm not sure why, but I feel guilty about that and I apologized for that too) (my nurse thinks I was in the middle of a manic episode at that point ((I also have bipolar)) ) I think my fp might've blocked me because I recently graduated community college and she hasn't yet.

This life is a fucking joke and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. She's never happy for me, but I'm always happy for her.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ssaaahmo, Despondent, SipSop and 7 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That's a toxic friend. Sounds like not a great friend. It's probably for the best this person is gone.

Reactions: Oyoy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
That's a toxic friend. Sounds like not a great friend. It's probably for the best this person is gone.
I'll just miss her since she was my fp. Oddly, we're still friends on Facebook. Woke up feeling like shit this morning.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I did too. I was crying this morning over stuff. I don't know what to do with my time as I wait till I can die. I thought I had enough antiemetic but I didn't so now I'm waiting on those pills.

• Aww..
Reactions: Squiddy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This life sucks. So I have BPD and I think my fp is partially blocking me on Facebook because I can no longer see her new posts. Just old ones from 2018. We've fought in the past and it was mostly my fault. Reason it was my fault is because she would pay for all my food whenever we'd be at the amusement park together while I paid for nothing. I apologized to her profusely and it took weeks before she finally forgave me. She's also stated that she's jealous of me because my mom bought me a car and how my family is "so rich" while she is so poor which is untrue because my family does struggle with money. She also mentioned how great my life was at one point which is also untrue because I'm here on this site depressed. She's also gotten mad at me before because I sent her a picture of my arm once with cuts (I'm not sure why, but I feel guilty about that and I apologized for that too) (my nurse thinks I was in the middle of a manic episode at that point ((I also have bipolar)) ) I think my fp might've blocked me because I recently graduated community college and she hasn't yet.

This life is a fucking joke and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. She's never happy for me, but I'm always happy for her.
of
It's not so easy to let someone go when you care about them. It might be the logical thing to do, but feelings aren't logical and don't care what you think, they just feel. :hug:

Reactions: Squiddy