• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I honestly hate life so much. I hate every part of life, and I hate being in constant mental torture and agony 24/7. And the worst part is I really tried hard over 8 years to improve how I feel but nothing works. Why was i born with a fucked up brain, psychologically damaged beyond repair.

Life is utterly atrocious and I cannot wait until its over, hopefully soon

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, bipolar22, DepressedDude and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate it as well, it's truly so horrible how humans have to suffer so much ultimately becuse others were cruel and selfish enough to procreate. What's so tragic is how all this suffering could have been prevented if humans had the compassion not to force life here. But anyway it certainly sounds like you've suffered so much, it truly is such an abomination to exist, existing truly is just meaningless suffering, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: TaffyFlounder, worthIess, myusername890 and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I really hate it as well, it's truly so horrible how humans have to suffer so much ultimately becuse others were cruel and selfish enough to procreate. What's so tragic is how all this suffering could have been prevented if humans had the compassion not to force life here. But anyway it certainly sounds like you've suffered so much, it truly is such an abomination to exist, existing truly is just meaningless suffering, I hope that you find peace eventually.
thanks for the kind words. You have also suffered immensely. I hope we both find peace some day from this hellish abomination called life

Reactions: myusername890 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I definitely get it. It's so frustrating when you have fought like Hell and tried everything to get better . Life is a curse

Reactions: iloverachel