inkyabyss

inkyabyss

Jan 25, 2023
One of my reoccurring thoughts and method of ctb is dying in a forest. I've been thinking about for awhile and one of my favorite options is wondering off trial deep in a forest so that no one can find my body. I keep thinking about how perfect this way to go would be for me. Surrounded by nothing but trees, it would be so relaxing. After I'm dead i like to think about what happens to my body, specifically how it decays. What animals and insects would come along and help the process? How long would it take to complete decompose and become nutrients for the plants? Would anyone find my body? I hope not. All these thoughts relax me because I'll be dying in a place I love and I will hopefully disappear completely without anyone ever knowing what happened to me or where I was.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, angel31, Stinkyrat and 1 other person
Stinkyrat

Stinkyrat

Jun 14, 2023
This sounds similar to what I want but I would end up drowning myself
But yeah I totally agree and can relate to what you are saying it would be so perfect to just go in peace without anyone ever finding out about it and I just don't want anyone to touch or see my dead body

Reactions: inkyabyss
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I had a way similar to that, in live in Canada so winters get really cold, I was waiting for a snow storm, to od and walk out into the cold, so my chances of dying would be semi successful

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound peaceful dying in a forest far away from other people, I would always prefer to die alone where nobody else is near, to me it would be ideal to peacefully leave this world and just be forgotten about.

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I have this thoght a lot 2 but I always hung myself when I (day)dreamed? of it<3

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I plan to hang myself deep in a forest. However I don't think it would take long for my family to report my absence and find me, Im sure the police would rescue my body within a few days. I have an extensive suicidal past so I'm sure they would file a report and start a search and rescue within 24 despite me being an adult. But I don't mind that part, I'll be dead after all. I just want my last moments to be in the woods. I love being outside.