• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymouslyBlue

AnonymouslyBlue

Sep 29, 2019
I've done some research on this site, looking at the wiki and reading the megathreads but after every read that I do, I come up empty handed because they don't answer the question that I am asking.

I'm currently residing in the Middle East, so the rules and regulations here concerning drugs is extremely hard to go around or find what you're looking for.

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about getting substances / narcotics etc into the Middle East that aren't already sold over the counter? Which to be honest, is extremely limited anyways. Unless there is a prescription that insurance and doctors have to approve. And I don't want to get into any means of trouble with that, cause well - I'll be blacklisted.

So if I do CTB, it needs to work 110%, and the only way I can ensure that is to do it in the safety of my room by either using N or anything related. Jumping is a big no no, seeing as pretty much all the buildings have cameras and if I even attempt to do anything I'll be stopped immediately. Partial hanging kind of freaks me out and knowing myself I'll never have the courage to go through with it. Self harm is also a big no no, cause if I mess up, again, I could be deported just for attempting suicide and having the police find out that where I live is illegal.

I've already contacted A, and he's been a great help with understanding the procedure to obtain what I want but I don't want to go forward with anything till I know that I can get it either here or have to travel somewhere else. And unfortunately, A can't let me know which countries are banned due to security issues until I actually make the order. Which I completely understand, but again, I don't want to go to that length just to get into trouble because of it.

So if anyone knows something or knows who I can talk to or contact to answer some of my questions I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.

I don't want to write my questions and concerns down on this thread, I'm afraid that it will be too public but if you know something that you think can help me, please either pm me or respond on here.

Ps: I've also done research on what drugs are banned in the country I live and the list is - as expected - overly extended.

But surely there must be a loophole or someone who could help me in what I should do or not do, right?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, Alec, nolongerhurting and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm so sorry you're stuck there. Cannot think of something you wouldn't have thought of from the mega threads, but wishing you the best of luck. :hug:

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm so sorry I can't help you, I wish I had the answers for you. Have you thought about SN? Because maybe you can look it up on eBay and see if the seller can ship it to your country. Keep looking and keep asking maybe eventually someone who can help you out will see your threads.
Also, I personally don't understand why A cant tell you which countries he can't ship N to until you place an order, how is that a safety measure? How does that keep A or the client safe? I don't understand it.
Wish you best of luck and I love you forever!