randomeyes11

randomeyes11

Ready to go home
Jun 14, 2024
Hello all. I tried the Carbon Monoxide/Charcoal method but through trial and discussion, I found that it might not be the best method for me due to my living situation (living in an apartment building etc).
I have been following the SN thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ and this seems much more viable.

FYI, I am an adult in the US so purchasing shouldn't be an issue. I'm more concerned about buying a good SN and I was also wondering about the other elements advised. I do know it should be 95% purity.

I don't have insurance anymore so getting benzos are out of the question unless there was another way to get it. However, I do have a bottle of Tramadol from a surgery I had 2 years back and am wondering if I could use that for any potential pain? I also have plenty of ibuprofen.

Also, for a sedative, is it possible to use any OTC options? Like maybe benadryl, a stress or sleep tablet or something similar that has a sedating effect?

Other than that, I have the antacid and of course, water. I am a bit worried about vomiting because my gag reflex kicks in easily for other situations.

Last edited:
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
As AE i am afraid benadryl is not good enough. It can be helpful but what You need is AE which is dopamine blocker. Depends where You live that are different names of that and online pharmacies. SN if i am correct is no longer available on amazon. Basicly most important is country where You live.

randomeyes11

randomeyes11

Ready to go home
Jun 14, 2024
As AE i am afraid benadryl is not good enough. It can be helpful but what You need is AE which is dopamine blocker. Depends where You live that are different names of that and online pharmacies. SN if i am correct is no longer available on amazon. Basicly most important is country where You live.
Yes, I realized about the Amazon thing quickly. I edited my post. I'm in the US and they have online buying options outside of Amazon.

I'm trying to work with what I can realistically get. Even if I somehow got insurance just to get benzos or other pharmaceutical-only meds, in the US I'd have to wait until the beginning of the following month for a new insurance cycle to start and then get a doctor's appointment. It's how it works here unfortunately.

Although, in reading the thread that has the full lists of successful SN cases on here, you can still have results with a slight variety of different components.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
There is also a list of unsuccessful attempts.... Mostly because the proper AE has not been used. I believe in US You can buy oxy from normal street dealers. AE like i said....online pharmacies at least in UK we got them, but i think in US You will find it as well. Check SN guide you will find nes, then google it.