C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I'M JUST A FAT DISGUSTING. UGGO. WITH THE WORST PERSONALITY EVER!!!
NO WONDER HE NEVER LOVED ME!!!
F**K THIS LIFE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Red Desert, Suicidebydeath, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 6 others
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i really hate when I have that feeling. It's like a hole of complete darkness and pain. I wish I could take that pain from you, but I can't even deal very well with my own pain. My heart goes out to you.❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and ever so lonely
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I'm sorry you feel that way. You've been nothing but sweet here, I'm sure it's not just a you thing. Sometimes people aren't compatible, and sometimes people are just jerks (him, not you). I hope you can get out of this rut and feel beautiful, because you are. Big hugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
you most definately not that, its his loss, you are fine trust me, take care please, you rock honestly 🙅‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving
monkeGoOohOohAhhAhh

monkeGoOohOohAhhAhh

monke with problems
Jul 19, 2023
I get that feeling too. I always feel sad whenever I look at myself in the mirror since I don't have a "good-looking body" too. I haven't been on here very long, but I know that there is beauty in everyone, especially in you :heart:

• Love
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
i really hate when I have that feeling. It's like a hole of complete darkness and pain. I wish I could take that pain from you, but I can't even deal very well with my own pain. My heart goes out to you.❤️
thank you a lot..... I wish I could help you too.....
I'm sorry you feel that way. You've been nothing but sweet here, I'm sure it's not just a you thing. Sometimes people aren't compatible, and sometimes people are just jerks (him, not you). I hope you can get out of this rut and feel beautiful, because you are. Big hugs.
Thank you, lovely.... Thank you for your kindness. Hugging you back!! :heart:
:heart::heart:
you most definately not that, its his loss, you are fine trust me, take care please, you rock honestly 🙅‍♂️
if only he were man enought to admit he's been playing with me.... Turns out, I don't even desert to be honest with.... The more I live, the more I realize how little I deserve....
You aren't.
thanks....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
I'M JUST A FAT DISGUSTING. UGGO. WITH THE WORST PERSONALITY EVER!!!
NO WONDER HE NEVER LOVED ME!!!
F**K THIS LIFE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
i haven't seen you before, but based on the comments here you sound like you've been such a supportive person. kudos to you for that! :D
i'm so sorry you feel this way. if that's you in your picture, i think you're actually quite pretty! :)
you had bad luck with this person but i think that, weighing out everything i've seen here, you have good chances of a future with someone else who might make you feel even better than this person ever did. i'm praying for you! best of luck!!!

• Love
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
I get that feeling too. I always feel sad whenever I look at myself in the mirror since I don't have a "good-looking body" too. I haven't been on here very long, but I know that there is beauty in everyone, especially in you :heart:
yeah.... mirrors are not very friendly to us.... I'm sorry it sucks for you as well..... It;s hard, isn't it, to be stuck in these bodies, with these faces, in this life, in this godforsaken world.... thank you

♥️♥️♥️
i haven't seen you before, but based on the comments here you sound like you've been such a supportive person. kudos to you for that! :D
i'm so sorry you feel this way. if that's you in your picture, i think you're actually quite pretty! :)
you had bad luck with this person but i think that, weighing out everything i've seen here, you have good chances of a future with someone else who might make you feel even better than this person ever did. i'm praying for you! best of luck!!!
thank you very much! best wishes to you too 🧡
💛💜💚💙