• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I have found a 9 storey building a walking distance from my house with roof access and I think it's a really good place to jump from. Is there anything i need to consider in terms of jumping? I think I might do it in the late evening? I don't have access at nighttime.

Reactions: Dutchyala
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
anything is enough, you could die from falling over a step, or you could survive falling from a plane, its how you land that's the thing, not the height

B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
If you land on your head, it is adios amigos. I went to a popular rock in my country, twice couldn't do it. Suicide by jumping is for the brave. Best of luck.

Reactions: Dutchyala
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I tried this method from 15th floor and got scared of surviving. I think 9 is low, the recommended is at least 10. The chances of dying are bigger than surviving, but if you survive the consequences are going to be ugly. Aim to hit your head to increase the chance and on hard floor like concrete. Be careful not to fall on someone. Late at night is the best time, less risk of being found.
I wish you good luck and peace if you decide to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Null Hypothesis