• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Will I at least loose consciousness if I'll jump from the second floor?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
no just break some bones

Reactions: spectraltease and BoyInTheBox
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Second floor won't do shit.

Reactions: spectraltease and BoyInTheBox
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
depens how high the second floor is and what you land on and how you land. but i would remeber looking at similar threads where they talk about jumping as a method to ctb

Reactions: BoyInTheBox
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
depens how high the second floor is and what you land on and how you land. but i would remeber looking at similar threads where they talk about jumping as a method to ctb
It seems pretty high for me and I'd land on concrete. I have seen other threads as well, jumping is my to go method but I can't find a good place to do it

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
since are you talking of jumping from a second floor, is it a form of self harm or ctb?

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
since are you talking of jumping from a second floor, is it a form of self harm or ctb?
I wouldn't mind dying from it, but if I just fall unconscious then maybe my mother would take me seriously about a certain thing that makes me want to ctb

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I wouldn't mind dying from it, but if I just fall unconscious then maybe my mother would take me seriously about a certain thing that makes me want to ctb
I understand how you feel. I've done things like that for my parents to take me seriously so I get it. I'd recommend that you think about the lasting effects. depending from how you fall, it could cause severe long term damage, so think this straight before doing anything.
I hope your mom can unnderstand you some day just for who you aređź’”

Reactions: BoyInTheBox
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I understand how you feel. I've done things like that for my parents to take me seriously so I get it. I'd recommend that you think about the lasting effects. depending from how you fall, it could cause severe long term damage, so think this straight before doing anything.
I hope your mom can unnderstand you some day just for who you aređź’”
Thank you! Yeah I probably should keep in mind the long term damage, hopefully I'll find a place high enough to guarantee my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: claraisnotcarol