• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
So I have this kind of skyscraper in my city and I really want to jump from there, but I'm scared of people inside the building to ask me why I'm there and such. Do people actually ask you this kind of stuff or not?
I think the building is some kind of bank.
It's called Intensa Sanpaolo and this is how it looks like Img 1

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
no one will approach u unless u look suspicious or confused, just act confident and like you're there for business

Reactions: 90starve, Goodgirlryeo101 and Vizzy
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
no one will approach u unless u look suspicious or confused, just act confident and like you're there for business
Okii got it, hope it works.
Thank you^^

chessa

chessa

Jun 13, 2023
they arent gonna let you in i believe, they probably need to be a worker there to access such higher levels like the roof. Also please reconsider taking your life, if you would like to msg i will listen.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
they arent gonna let you in i believe, they probably need to be a worker there to access such higher levels like the roof. Also please reconsider taking your life, if you would like to msg i will listen.
what a strange answer...

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
That building looks horrifying to jump from.

Reactions: BoyInTheBox and 90starve
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
If it's a bank you'll probably be questioned if you aren't dressed like others normally in the building (t-shirt and jeans vs wearing a suit). There will probably be some kind of door locking mechanism as well. If you're set on that building you probably need to do some recon.

Reactions: archiemex, BoyInTheBox and 90starve
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Probably on the top floor is the office of the chief. A list of its floors and offices must be installed on the board upon entering. Find the name of the office on the last floor and if they ask you a question, say that I have personal work with that department or that person on that floor.

90starve

90starve

i donā€™t know who i am
May 8, 2023
If it's a bank you'll probably be questioned if you aren't dressed like others normally in the building (t-shirt and jeans vs wearing a suit). There will probably be some kind of door locking mechanism as well. If you're set on that building you probably need to do some recon.
yeah recon is probably necessary. i would imagine that the door to the roof is locked and armed with an alarm.

i think it would be best to know how to get to the roof beforehand, if possible - it may raise suspicions if you're wandering up and down corridors searching for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Going by my experience working in a lot of office towers, I completely agree with @chessa that one either needs a photo badge or better to get past the security desk. If one can use the elevators and get to a certain floor, then one either has to again get past a receptionist or if it is a mechanical floor key after getting off the elevator.

Walter

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
You're probably right and I'm sure that I want to do it, don't worry.
Thanks
Probably on the top floor is the office of the chief. A list of its floors and offices must be installed on the board upon entering. Find the name of the office on the last floor and if they ask you a question, say that I have personal work with that department or that person on that floor.
That would be a good idea, but I kinda look like a teenager so idk how much they would trust me. I think it's better to look for another place T_T
Thankss
yeah recon is probably necessary. i would imagine that the door to the roof is locked and armed with an alarm.

i think it would be best to know how to get to the roof beforehand, if possible - it may raise suspicions if you're wandering up and down corridors searching for it.
I agree that it would look suspicious.
There is actually an article about a guy who ctb by jumping from the parking lot there, but I don't have a car so idk if I can access that either