Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
What are good spots in the UK to jump?
Preferably without guards patrolling who will stop you

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
There must be some good spots in UK. I've heard of beachy head isn't that patrolled? Can anyone help please

JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
There must be some good spots in UK. I've heard of beachy head isn't that patrolled? Can anyone help please
Its patrolled. People will spot you there, I worked and lived in Eastbourne, twice now.

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
Its patrolled. People will spot you there, I worked and lived in Eastbourne, twice now.
Well that sucks. I hate all this stopping people who want to end there torment and pain. It's cruel. I feel like I'm forced to be here. Do you know any other locations that aren't patrolled?

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Arcanist
Feb 10, 2024
Well that sucks. I hate all this stopping people who want to end there torment and pain. It's cruel. I feel like I'm forced to be here. Do you know any other locations that aren't patrolled?
Humber bridge is very patrolled (and over water)

AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
I know Dunraven bay is unpatrolled, at least from my visits there in the past. I was hanging around the edge of the cliff and no one ever bothered me. Just take some pictures and act like you're there as a hiker or something along those lines.

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
No sorry. I think they've all been used and now patrolled. Maybe keep a lookout for flowers tied to bridges when you're travelling around.
It's ridiculous the lengths pro lifers go to just to make sure other humans can't end their suffering. It's sick and twisted

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
Beachygirl

Beachygirl

Jan 3, 2020
To be honest beachy head Is a nice place but if you ho up after 12 midnight no one will be there

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
To be honest beachy head Is a nice place but if you ho up after 12 midnight no one will be there
Are you sure about that? If someone spotted you up there after midnight they'd definitely know something's up. I just wanna die

Beachygirl

Beachygirl

Jan 3, 2020
Are you sure about that? If someone spotted you up there after midnight they'd definitely know something's up. I just wanna die
I have been up thier several times after midnight and I never had a problem.

Beachygirl

Beachygirl

Jan 3, 2020
If you wanna talk more about beachy head then inbox me.

Reactions: Thisisme373
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
I know Dunraven bay is unpatrolled, at least from my visits there in the past. I was hanging around the edge of the cliff and no one ever bothered me. Just take some pictures and act like you're there as a hiker or something along those lines.
When did you last visit there? Also what city or area is it in?

Last edited:
AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
When did you last visit there? Also what city or area is it in?
I was last there 2 weeks ago I go their every now and again for a coastal walk. Located south of Bridgend, South Wales. Not sure how accessibly this would be for you.

It can get fairly busy, especially on the weekend in conjunction with good weather, but even then, I've never been hassled by anyone.

Reactions: Thisisme373