• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unfixablegirl

Jul 6, 2024
Anyone got tips for a sucessful ctb jump?
The only accessible place is 60 meters/200 feet into water. I've had people say that isn't high enough but I've heard of local people successfully ctb off bridges the same height.
Please help I need to end this on Saturday.

I mostly need to know how to launch myself head first.

Last edited:
Reactions: estadiare and AboutTimeToDepart
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I know someone that survived higher, albeit, not into water, but smack straight onto the ground.

I would rather be like this than permanently physically disabled, and in constant pain for the rest of my life (and I'm already in a lot of pain daily, but there's no comparison here), and not able to do shit about it. I have seen the aftermath of that, no thanks.

Literally used to consider jumping until that day. Changed my mind in a fucking heartbeat, let me tell you.

I don't care what anyone says, I would NEVER risk it. Ever. Yes we're suffering, but do you want to suffer more? No.

People have survived thousands of feet. Fuck that

I really hope if you do pick this, as I know I cannot change your mind, that it doesn't permanently disable you, which it will if you were to survive it - I'm just being completely open and honest with you. If it doesn't have long lasting effects, you're the luckiest person alive - I guess some are - like those that have survived the Golden Gate Bridge.

Personally, I'd pick something else.

Reactions: unfixablegirl and estadiare
U

unfixablegirl

Jul 6, 2024
I know someone that survived higher, albeit, not into water, but smack straight onto the ground.

I would rather be like this than permanently physically disabled, and in constant pain for the rest of my life (and I'm already in a lot of pain daily, but there's no comparison here), and not able to do shit about it. I have seen the aftermath of that, no thanks.

Literally used to consider jumping until that day. Changed my mind in a fucking heartbeat, let me tell you.

I don't care what anyone says, I would NEVER risk it. Ever. Yes we're suffering, but do you want to suffer more? No.

People have survived thousands of feet. Fuck that

I really hope if you do pick this, as I know I cannot change your mind, that it doesn't permanently disable you, which it will if you were to survive it - I'm just being completely open and honest with you. If it doesn't have long lasting effects, you're the luckiest person alive - I guess some are - like those that have survived the Golden Gate Bridge.

Personally, I'd pick something else.
Thanks for this message. It makes me reconsider jumping from the spot I was going to. You're right it isn't worth the risk of being permanently disabled and in excruciating pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp