• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
So do I let myself fall backwards/ forwards, do I need to go head first or is falling back enough?
I might go tonight. Am I allowed to ask this question? What has the best chance. It's 341ft.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless and GarageKarate07
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Look, we don't encourage or help ppl commit suicide here. We simply discuss methods, you dig?

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
So do I let myself fall backwards/ forwards, do I need to go head first or is falling back enough?
I might go tonight. Am I allowed to ask this question? What has the best chance. It's 341ft.
I think if someone fell from that height it would work. Someone would not pass away instantly though. Somebodies body still has to shut down from the damage of the impact. It can take several minutes to actually pass from an impact like this. Sometimes 15-20 minutes or more. People fall out of choppers during training at a larger elevation and can take hours to finally pass. However, it would be a method that a person can't back out of once somebody decided on it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Life is pointless and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Aloken, Hennessy, TessB and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I clearly didn't ask someone to help
I must've gotten something wrong, sorry about that. It's close to bedtime and I'm a little foggy in the head, heh. Sorry you feel alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and raindrops
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If you survive a 341 ft fall, I highly suggest you buy a lottery ticket afterwards.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, Blondi, GarageKarate07 and 8 others
M

mick1234

Oct 6, 2020
I would fall fowards. Head first.

Would prob work if u fell backwards but why risk it? Falling backwards may lead to an hour in agony before u die. If u fall head first, there's a great chance u may lose consciousness on impact. Or seconds / minutes after impact

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, GarageKarate07, Skathon and 1 other person
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Falling back is enough , wish i had the courage to do this ..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, GarageKarate07, lobster salad and 1 other person
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
From that height death should be pretty much certain no matter how you fall. I'd imagine falling backwards would give someone the highest chances though

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and heraclitus
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Going face-forwards into water. It will feel like I'm falling into the sky.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07, raindrops and tryingtoescape
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
SOMETHING IN SIDE ALWAYS TELLS ME NO.
maybe i need a serious breaking point, then i'll know.
thanks for your replies.
i just felt lonely, i felt i needed to cry out. im embarrassed.

I must've gotten something wrong, sorry about that. It's close to bedtime and I'm a little foggy in the head, heh. Sorry you feel alone.

i only wanted to know what do people think when it comes to falling.
really need to make this my last post on that, i get it now.
sorry for being snappy.

• Love
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I doubt it would make much difference because that's a fair height. No chance of survival I wouldn't of thought. I wouldn't want to survive after falling from that height, can you imagine?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops and GarageKarate07
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Look, we don't encourage or help ppl commit suicide here. We simply discuss methods, you dig?
Wtf? They didn't ask for encouragement.

I saw that misunderstood and apologized. Feel free to ignore my reply

Last edited:
  • Love
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

I saw that misunderstood and apologized. Feel free to ignore my reply
My main problem with these kinds of threads is the fact that people are always saying "I am about to", "should I do this or this?", etc. If people just asked "would the risk of dying increase if someone did x?" then it's so easily avoided.

From the rules:

Please understand that the information offered on this site is for educational purposes only, and provided by other users like you. We do not encourage, promote, advise, suggest, or aid suicide in any way or form

• Love
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021

My main problem with these kinds of threads is the fact that people are always saying "I am about to", "should I do this or this?", etc. If people just asked "would the risk of dying increase if someone did x?" then it's so easily avoided.

From the rules:

Please understand that the information offered on this site is for educational purposes only, and provided by other users like you. We do not encourage, promote, advise, suggest, or aid suicide in any way or form
So you mean that the approach of suicide in this site is merely educational. Let me just say, who are we kidding? For real? If you mean that we should keep a low profile for the pro-lifers I could maybe agree. But this place here is not educational. It's rather practical. It's to provide comfort to people that feel so much pain and need a place to vent, express freely themselves, recover, but if there's no way or will for recovery one can choose to end it with the information provided here, as a choice they made by themselves and only themselves. If someone decides by themselves to do it, this place here can provide a safe way to do it without getting serious, maybe lifelong injuries one could suffer with dangerous methods. If one wants to die and is determined to do it, it's their choice. It's a pro-choice place after all. No one encourages, promotes, advises, suggests or aids suicide here. What we do here is giving advice for methods only, so that the person shouldn't suffer more if they fail. I don't think that this goes against the rules, the rules talk about suicide and no one advises or aids that here

• Love
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
So you mean that the approach of suicide in this site is merely educational. Let me just say, who are we kidding? For real? If you mean that we should keep a low profile for the pro-lifers I could maybe agree. But this place here is not educational. It's rather practical. It's to provide comfort to people that feel so much pain and need a place to vent, express freely themselves, recover, but if there's no way or will for recovery one can choose to end it with the information provided here, as a choice they made by themselves and only themselves. If someone decides by themselves to do it, this place here can provide a safe way to do it without getting serious, maybe lifelong injuries one could suffer with dangerous methods. If one wants to die and is determined to do it, it's their choice. It's a pro-choice place after all. No one encourages, promotes, advises, suggests or aids suicide here. What we do here is giving advice for methods only, so that the person shouldn't suffer more if they fail. I don't think that this goes against the rules, the rules talk about suicide and no one advises or aids that here
Yeah, makes sense. There is a bit of grey area around all of it, at least that's what I think. Guess it would depend on specifics.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Aloken
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I wasn't asking for encouragement.
Just what do you think about 341ft?
Maybe you have heard or read stories about a similar height. After all I wouldn't want to mess it up. I mean who would?!
Just wanted to make sure that's a height you could ctb from, so really I should of used different words, maybe, do you think this height would cause death?
that's educational, right.

anyway, i just can't do it. I want to but I can't. I'm 28 nearly surely it's time to sort my life out and have the happiness I deserve. My only concern is the cliff might reduce in size lol, imagine, just my luck that.