• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jan 31, 2021
Hey folks, I would like to get your opinion on my two possible methods.
The first one would be bleeding to death. I'm doing a lot of research on the internet about that method right know and am 90% sure that I'll die.
The other method is jumping from a dam close to my home. If I hit the water, I'm gonna have a possibility of death of more than 90%. A 90% chance of a successful suicide is enough for me.
But what would my family members be more upset about, if I die by bleeding to death and leave a lot of blood behind (which would be a little bit dramatic) but keep my body so they can say goodbye and burry me, or me jumping into the water and probably never get found?

What would you say?

A

ali sphinx

Dec 28, 2020
i hope you find peace darling .. are you sure that these two are the only options that you have?

Reactions: 1234567890987654321
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would simply say NONE OF THEM but let's analyse the situation:

1) Bleeding to death:

This method is veeery painful and the trauma for your family will be too much. I mean, you're planning to do it in your house so, they will be the ones to find you right? You could go to a hotel but your parents will end up seeing your body like that too. If you don't want them to be traumatized forever, pick another method.

2) Jumping

Well, it all depends on how you fall. Some people manage to fall with their backs and then break the bones and bleed but their faces end up "ok".
That is very difficult to do. Imagine if you jump and first thing that touches the floor is your head. It'll probably "explode" and your parents will also be traumatized.

Have you checked the resources section? There are lots of less gore and painful methods, such as SN or partial hanging.

Please, think this carefully and don't be impulsive.

Hugs!

• Hugs

Jan 31, 2021
I did read all the resources and the suicide wiki. SN is not an option as I can't order it online and I did most my research online about SN. I don't own a gun and probably won't get one because I live in Germany. I did read about folks hanging themselves and they failed even tough they followed the given instruction by the suicide wiki. Ctbing by hanging is very risky. There's a high chance of surviving and ending up brain damaged or even worse. Drowning is not an option, it's just not possible drinking seven liters of water in 90 minutes and not going to the toilet and you could end up brain damaged again.
I am constantly cutting myself so deep, that the workers of the mental hospital I'm currently in, have to send me to the hospital to get stitches. Trust me, I can cut very deep and could ctb in the hospital. But I would probably get found too early, because they check me constantly because I'm self harming so bad.

I might just wait until another method that fits for me appears but right know my preferred method is bleeding to death. I'm not a doctor, but I'm doing research which arteries are the best I could cut to lose my blood as fast as possible, because I need to lose 2½ liters in order to die.
But thanks for your response!

Hugs!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ali sphinx
A

ali sphinx

Dec 28, 2020
I did read all the resources and the suicide wiki. SN is not an option as I can't order it online and I did most my research online about SN. I don't own a gun and probably won't get one because I live in Germany. I did read about folks hanging themselves and they failed even tough they followed the given instruction by the suicide wiki. Ctbing by hanging is very risky. There's a high chance of surviving and ending up brain damaged or even worse. Drowning is not an option, it's just not possible drinking seven liters of water in 90 minutes and not going to the toilet and you could end up brain damaged again.
I am constantly cutting myself so deep, that the workers of the mental hospital I'm currently in, have to send me to the hospital to get stitches. Trust me, I can cut very deep and could ctb in the hospital. But I would probably get found too early, because they check me constantly because I'm self harming so bad.

I might just wait until another method that fits for me appears but right know my preferred method is bleeding to death. I'm not a doctor, but I'm doing research which arteries are the best I could cut to lose my blood as fast as possible, because I need to lose 2½ liters in order to die.
But thanks for your response!

Hugs!
i hope you find the peace youre looking for, hugs!

• Hugs