• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
How high do you need to be for a guaranteed death and what way do you need to fall (like head first?)

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
You should fall on your head or neck i think, not on your legs. I don't know about the height, try the search function.

Reactions: iwanttodie1
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Search in the right upper corner, nerxt to your name there is envelope, bell and magnifying glass.

Reactions: iwanttodie1
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
You should fall on your head or neck i think, not on your legs. I don't know about the height, try the search function.
That would be preferable, but op could shift whilst falling and instead of falling on Head, could land on side or non critical way as to CTB. Jumping is tricky method. Height? Def more than 50ft to concrete base is preferable. U def need height for something like that.

• Love
Reactions: eternalflame
anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
How high do you need to be for a guaranteed death and what way do you need to fall (like head first?)
I think around 150ft on land like hard concrete and 250ft on water. You need to land on your head to be sure.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
You have to make sure you fall downwards.

Height is the key. Higher = deader

Reactions: Sun n showers
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Wow 150ft! Gives one plenty of time to think.... 'Oh shit! What have I gotten myself into'? Ud fall at a pretty good rate of speed due to newtons law or whomever, but I guess if u can find a platform that's 150ft, good for you. Course I keep thinking about the golden gate bridge and how people sometimes don't succeed...

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
there is no such thing as a guaranteed death, especially in regard to jumping

there is one important point to make, and it's a bit grisly but it's still something to consider. if you jump and survive, you're going to be seriously injured. broken bones, possible paralysis, etc. if you jump into water and survive the impact, there's a chance you are going to drown as you'll have no way to float and/or swim to safety given the (probable) extent of your injuries. this obviously is not a thing for land jumpers. it could also knock you out and you'll drown that way.

but again, as is the case with everything, none of this is guaranteed to happen. just merely something to consider

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Also it really depends on the person's weight. The more u weigh, u wouldn't need too high to dive off from.

R

Reiter

I am not long for this world
Jul 29, 2022
I think as long as you land on your head any height would be lethal

Reactions: Szinuus