• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I live in a 7-story building myself but based on my research, there is a chance I can survive if I jump off of it. there is a 13-story building near me that's pretty tall but I'm not sure if they have roof access or not, I could go and ask though. I also have a third option which is waiting until I can make enough money (around early December) and travel to a country where my death is guaranteed and very easy to access. I've searched up SN sources but I might not be able to obtain it and getting the drugs needed is a different issue altogether.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
What country would you go to? Jumping even from 13 stories is not a guaranteed death. People have survived from bigger heights.

a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
What country would you go to? Jumping even from 13 stories is not a guaranteed death. People have survived from bigger heights.
a country that has a 60+ story building and you end up jumping on concrete (not water). multiple people there have ctbed this way and I haven't heard of a single unsuccessful attempt.

Reactions: Finding Sirius and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
Just as long as your landing is clear of people and foliage then I get this. I just know that a guy survived a 50+ story fall. I'd jump if i wasn't afraid of being a paralyzed vegetable if it went wrong. I think if imI had to choose, I would do something like the Grand Canyon.

a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
Just as long as your landing is clear of people and foliage then I get this. I just know that a guy survived a 50+ story fall. I'd jump if i wasn't afraid of being a paralyzed vegetable if it went wrong. I think if imI had to choose, I would do something like the Grand Canyon.
I worry about falling over a person but that's why I'm gonna visit the place 2 or 3 times before attempting so I can study it well. I wish I had SN on me so I can end it all

Reactions: Finding Sirius and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
I worry about falling over a person but that's why I'm gonna visit the place 2 or 3 times before attempting so I can study it well. I wish I had SN on me and just ended it all
Knowledge is power. As long as you planned it right then I don't see an issue. SN would be nice to have but all the prep and getting access to the other drugs needed seems like a drag. It would be nice to have the ability to take advantage of assisted suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: niki wonoto and a_dead_mess
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
@Jrmull1993 do you have any idea whether I should wait or go for it?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Jrmull1993 do you have any idea whether I should wait or go for it?
That's only a decision you can determine. I do believe if there's any hesitancy in your choice you should wait, but that's from what I gather on a forum, not from being in your shoes.

With that said, you mention the possibility of possible access to a higher building nearby. Is that out of the question?

a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I haven't checked if they have roof access or not but I could consider it if it's a reliable method.
I might not have to wait until November for that third method though, I can possibly go there next month

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
a country that has a 60+ story building and you end up jumping on concrete (not water). multiple people there have ctbed this way and I haven't heard of a single unsuccessful attempt.
I have failed jump attempt. Also failed to electrocute myself in a bathtub. Seems like I am immortal..

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I haven't checked if they have roof access or not but I could consider it if it's a reliable method.
I might not have to wait until November for that third method though, I can possibly go there next month
If there's possibility of an accessable method with better odds, and you can tolerate waiting, than I would wait.

Unfortunately failed suicide attempts aren't all too forgiving.

Reactions: a_dead_mess
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
If there's possibility of an accessable method with better odds, and you can tolerate waiting, than I would wait.

Unfortunately failed suicide attempts aren't all too forgiving.
unrelated and you don't have to respond but you mentioned your method can give someone permanent damage. my question is why not just use SN?
I have failed jump attempt. Also failed to electrocute myself in a bathtub. Seems like I am immortal..
I would never think about electrocution. sounds like the most fatal way to die

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
unrelated and you don't have to respond but you mentioned your method can give someone permanent damage. my question is why not just use SN?
I'm going with what is called a "complex suicide" which means a suicide of more than one method.

I've grown up with firearms, and am comfortable with their use. I'm also a bit of a nerd and have always found Azide salts interesting, espically some of the experiments on YouTube.

I personally feel that my chances of success are far higher than my chances of failure. Hopefully I'm right, otherwise I'll be in a very bad position.

• Aww..
Reactions: a_dead_mess
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I've broken heel, sacral bone and a leg.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra