• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I am a bit afraid of the pain of drowning...

I'm planning on taking alcohol before doing it. If that helps

I was wondering if it's possible to like pass out when you hit the water or something or a few moments later.

Is it possible to do that does anyone know? I wish death was easier to achieve ☹️ I'm doing it in two days

Reactions: DeletedUser
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
jump from a high height and its possible you pass out while falling or on impact

or if you go high enough youll die on impact

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
jump from a high height and its possible you pass out while falling or on impact

or if you go high enough youll die on impact
Even if it's jumping in water?

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I am a bit afraid of the pain of drowning...

I'm planning on taking alcohol before doing it. If that helps

I was wondering if it's possible to like pass out when you hit the water or something or a few moments later.

Is it possible to do that does anyone know? I wish death was easier to achieve ☹️ I'm doing it in two days
I think it depends on what height you jump. You can pass out when hit the water or you still conscious when you already in water.
Just make sure you jump from the highest place.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
Even if it's jumping in water?
ofc jumping into water from a high place can be the same as falling onto concrete
I think it depends on what height you jump. You can pass out when hit the water or you still conscious when you already in water.
Just make sure you jump from the highest place.
^^

or youll knock all the air out of your lungs on impact and have a quick death

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
With water you may or my not die on impact. It's unpredictable. My guess - and it's only a guess - is that you would drown faster if you were drunk, especially if you were very drunk.

Last edited: