bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
this is a genuine question so don't judge lol

if you jumped and got completely destroyed, do you still have a coffin like a traditional funeral? not that they could put much in it

I've never read about it before so how does it work, sorry if this is a stupid question lol but I have no idea

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well yeah. It's not like you're going to blow apart into a million pieces when you land. Even if you did blow yourself apart with a bomb into a million pieces, the pieces are collected, and whatever pieces the authorities collect, when they're done with them, can be placed into a casket if that is your's, or your family's wishes. You could even be cremated if you want and still have your ashes placed in a casket. After all, you'd be paying for the casket and burial plot. After the cemetery gets their money, they couldn't care less what's in the casket.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If you chose a casket instead of cremation, the only factor that jumping, or any nasty death for that matter, will effect is whether or not the funeral is open or closed casket. Certain degrees of damage can be covered with heavy makeup by the mortician, but severe damage cannot. Obviously nobody wants to go to a funeral and see their loved one's face smashed in, so if the death causes severe deformities to the head they would have to have a closed casket service.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People that died in a plane crash in my area were buried in a coffin same as every other dead person. I imagine whatever was found was collected and put in individual coffins, even though they didn't have an idea of who was what. In jumping there atleast is a single person's body, as damaged as it would look.