• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hajnalka

hajnalka

Jun 21, 2024
how likely is it that someone jumping from the roof of a 10 story building, landing on concrete without anything breaking the fall - dies instantly and without pain? i can't seem to find any even higher places in my city :((

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: F&Inside and MiMif
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Quite likely. Especially if you don't land feet first.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
If you're falling from 10 stories, then you'll have reached terminal velocity by the time you hit the ground. You have an above 90% chance of dying from a terminal velocity fall. Especially if you hit head first, you'll die instantly.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
If uo
If you're falling from 10 stories, then you'll have reached terminal velocity by the time you hit the ground. You have an above 90% chance of dying from a terminal velocity fall. Especially if you hit head first, you'll die instantly.
question…this might be dumb

But like on gore sites when it shows someone falling like the person is recognizable still. Would jumping from this height and landing on your head like make you not recognizable at all?

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Who knows, can't predict.

Remember the woman that survived thousand of feet when her husband tried to kill her by messing with her parachute? Which worked, but fortunately didn't kill her, she had a lot of broken bones though, and was in a body brace for quite some time.

I know of someone that jumped very high, and now they are severely disabled, and in constant pain. Was in a vegetative state for quite a while, but luckily not anymore. A few people survived jumping off that particular bridge, and the doctors didn't think this person would, because they'd never seen it, but did they did.

I used to consider jumping until then. I saw this person in hospital after it happened, and it's put me off for life, because you really don't know what the outcome could be.

You could be worse off, and then you'll never be able to end your life.

Not trying to put you off, I'm merely stating what could happen.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends how many feet.

300+ feet is known to be 100% guaranteed. Despite what nonsense people say, there is not one single case of a human survive a fall this high onto concrete.

Reactions: wyo777
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Personally from observation and knowing people, the way you jump and the surface at the end of the jump are more important than the height. E.g. jumping head first on concrete