• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VoidShiki19

May 15, 2020
Hi, my first post and thread here!

I've decide to travel to Beachy Head in the UK and CTB from the cliffs there. My Question is is when would the best time to go there and jump in order to avoid any potential 'Heroes'. Would especially like to hear from the experiences of those who have tried to CTB via jumping but were stopped by someone else before they could and how best to avoid that.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest using the site search for Beachy Head. There have been a lot of discussions that directly address your questions. That way, you won't miss out on information in case there are no active members who can comment.

V

VoidShiki19

May 15, 2020
I suggest using the site search for Beachy Head. There have been a lot of discussions that directly address your questions. That way, you won't miss out on information in case there are no active members who can comment.
Thanks for pointing that out, should of done that first :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I live close by and they patrol the area day and night for suicides. It is also an incredibly popular area for tourists, dog walkers, kids etc. There are nature trails and pubs in several places. It is a huge area however and people do manage to find themselves alone. Nighttime is probably the quietest.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Jumping is one of the most difficult methods to overcome mentally. You must have balls of titanium and be very very very committed to explore this method. I suggest to do a dry run first before making it all the way to beachy and realizing this is not cut out for you.

Simple dry run of finding a tall edge and standing by it. If your stomach starts to rummble and you get all uneasy.. will be a good indication.