• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mothmanisgay

mothmanisgay

Mar 12, 2024
i've made a post before about how i was going to use an exit bag to ctb, but its too much effort and i can't do it discreetly, so i've been thinking about another method.

There's a bridge near me, its 38 meters (125 ft) high and the water is between 3 and 5 meters (9 and 16 ft) deep.

i've tried to do some research, but i can't really get a clear awnser.

does anyone know if jumping from this will work?

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Oct 19, 2019
38 meters is quite high, but not sure it would work outright, im guessing it might cause you to get knocked unconscious and drown.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
i've made a post before about how i was going to use an exit bag to ctb, but its too much effort and i can't do it discreetly, so i've been thinking about another method.

There's a bridge near me, its 38 meters (125 ft) high and the water is between 3 and 5 meters (9 and 16 ft) deep.

i've tried to do some research, but i can't really get a clear awnser.

does anyone know if jumping from this will work?
I'm not an expert but I think the odds are you would end up badly injured and in worse shape than before. 125 ft. into water is not that great a height. I don't think you'd die on impact. Depending on how you fell....feet or headfirst would matter alot. You'd most likely hit the bottom,get badly injured,get rescued and wish you'd never tried this.

Reactions: Pluto