• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Does anybody know any jump spots in Los Angeles ? I only know of a few and they are either a freeway overpasses or a bridge thats downtown. I would prefer not to be around people to limit the chances of my body being found which is why Im thinking of disappearing into the Angeles National Forest but Im not quite sure how to go about that. If anybody that's local or knows the area can give me any advice I would highly appreciate it.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
It's a couple of hours drive from LA but pine creek bridge east of San Diego is over 400 feet tall, and spans a remote and undeveloped canyon.

Reactions: schizochicken, DarkThoughts, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
It's a couple of hours drive from LA but pine creek bridge east of San Diego is over 400 feet tall, and spans a remote and undeveloped canyon.
I appreciate the info. Sadly, I don't have a car. If I did I would've been gone by now but luckily they have uber and lyft to take me. Ima look up how far is it from me and see what I can do. Do you know any spots that's relatively close or local ?