randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Since my boyfriend broke up with me I feel extremely empty and in absolute pain everyday. I can't make it stop. I have therapy Wednesday and I don't know even if I can hold on till there. I don't have a space for hanging on my little house. But there is a bridge in my city, other people ctb there. I think that's what I'll do. My biggest fear is to survive. I feel so sorry for my mom too. But my heart is broken for someone I imagined a whole life with. I can't stop crying and feeling so bad

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Pls don't kill yourself because of another person...

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Existingnotliving, WearyOfStruggling and 4 others
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
At least you had a bf and someone you love and care for, If the reason you brokeup wasnt cheating or something big and complicated you can always reach him back and kinda talk to him or his friends i dunno

Reactions: Baguette and randomguy
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Since my boyfriend broke up with me I feel extremely empty and in absolute pain everyday. I can't make it stop. I have therapy Wednesday and I don't know even if I can hold on till there. I don't have a space for hanging on my little house. But there is a bridge in my city, other people ctb there. I think that's what I'll do. My biggest fear is to survive. I feel so sorry for my mom too. But my heart is broken for someone I imagined a whole life with. I can't stop crying and feeling so bad
no really, dude. people come and go, don't do this just because someone else left you. you can get him back or just get over him with a little bit of time. it might seem like it, but your life is not over because of this.

Reactions: Existingnotliving, WearyOfStruggling and randomguy
randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
At least you had a bf and someone you love and care for, If the reason you brokeup wasnt cheating or something big and complicated you can always reach him back and kinda talk to him or his friends i dunno
I've tried

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Cam you please explain what happened and what lead the breakup?
If you want you can explain it in a PM
I've tried PM but it didn't worked. But Hi, you asked me about the reasons. He never told me directly, just said it was time to end because everything ends someday. But he also said that he was needing self-knowledge and to find himself what he wouldn't get with me close to him.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I've tried PM but it didn't worked. But Hi, you asked me about the reasons. He never told me directly, just said it was time to end because everything ends someday. But he also said that he was needing self-knowledge and to find himself what he wouldn't get with me close to him.

Amm well, im pretty new here and I dont know how PM works here but anyways I got couple more questions: anything felt weird or suspicious to you before that happened? you always loved him and cared for him? I mean maybe there is something that made your relationship worse

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Amm well, im pretty new here and I dont know how PM works here but anyways I got couple more questions: anything felt weird or suspicious to you before that happened? you always loved him and cared for him? I mean maybe there is something that made your relationship worse
No, I didn't notice anything suspicious, also I always loved him and cared for him. He insisted on the argument that this was something he needed to do for himself because he needs to start an "individual journey"

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
No, I didn't notice anything suspicious, also I always loved him and cared for him. He insisted on the argument that this was something he needed to do for himself because he needs to start an "individual journey"

Tell him about youre feelings, that you dont understand why he left you, ask for explanations.
Maybe you just need to understand what is he going through and why he did it

Reactions: randomguy
randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Tell him about youre feelings, that you dont understand why he left you, ask for explanations.
Maybe you just need to understand what is he going through and why he did it
I did it and he blocked me from any social network. I guess it's the end.

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Depression from breakups usually goes away over time when you realize that you can find all the things you loved in that person in another. People are remarkably similar.