• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alexlondon365

what the hell am i doin here?
May 6, 2022
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, waitingforrest and pikku.tiikeri
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It looks high enough for a 70% chance of ctb, a 20% chance of various broken limbs, and a 10% chance of being paralyzed. A good chance to ctb, but a significant chance to survive with serious injuries.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad, 710, WonderingSoul and 4 others
V

VapeAway

May 9, 2022
No I don't think it would work. There are people who survived jumping from higher heights. I know you're suffering, but think before you do something irreparable. I wouldn't risk it.

Reactions: lobster salad, waitingforrest, 710 and 1 other person
saninh.suk

saninh.suk

May 9, 2022
No I don't think it would work. There are people who survived jumping from higher heights. I know you're suffering, but think before you do something irreparable. I wouldn't risk it.
Agreed! By my research, it gotta have 14 stores or more. Otherwise, it's not even worth the risk.

Reactions: lobster salad, Someone123 and VapeAway
A

alexlondon365

what the hell am i doin here?
May 6, 2022
It looks high enough for a 70% chance of ctb, a 20% chance of various broken limbs, and a 10% chance of being paralyzed. A good chance to ctb, but a significant chance to survive with serious injuries.
thx for this helpful answer

Reactions: downndone2
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
thx for this helpful answer
Personally I like jumpiong as a method if it is the best conditions, like the go9lden gate bridge(I wouldn't try there though, since the patrols are so heavy)- 220 feet into water- most people die on impact and the rest drown, with a 1% survival rate- I would do that any day. There are mnay bridges where this is possible. On land I would also want 200 feet or so.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I don't know, but that photo gives me anxiety.

• Love
Reactions: alexlondon365 and downndone2
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
Don't do it!

It just does not look high enough for an assured death. It can leave you severely injured with no means of ending your life even if you desperately want to.

Reactions: alexlondon365 and lobster salad
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Short answer no. Long answer, using a bit of math torture, you are about 25-30 feet high. Please don't, so many things can go wrong.

Reactions: alexlondon365, lobster salad and Hate you
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Looks like survival with a lot of pain
Short answer no. Long answer, using a bit of math torture, you are about 25-30 feet high. Please don't, so many things can go wrong.
I know of a man that recently fell 20ft at a jobsite and landed on his face. He spent 7 days in the hospital with multiple facial fractures, had to have nose reconstruction, and a brain bleed. Other than horrendous daily headaches and severe neck/back pain he is still alive and kicking.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexlondon365 and lobster salad
solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
How high or how tall should you consider before jumping?