• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm considering jumping out of a river in case things get worse.

Any tips to minimize the agony of drowning or speed up the process? Would getting drunk help?

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Off a bridge? How large a river? How wide? Are there emergency responders stationed close-by on the river? The only way I can think of to "speed up the process", as you put it, is to attach fairly heavy weights to your body. I doubt you'll find a way to reduce the "agony" of drowning. It's a hard way, I think.

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Jumping in a river would be better for attempted drowning rather than Jumping out of one, šŸ¤”
Just a suggestion šŸ˜‰

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Off a bridge? How large a river? How wide? Are there emergency responders stationed close-by on the river? The only way I can think of to "speed up the process", as you put it, is to attach fairly heavy weights to your body. I doubt you'll find a way to reduce the "agony" of drowning. It's a hard way, I think.
The bridge is not guarded, and the river is quite extensive, so once I jump, it is impossible for them to rescue me.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Strongly suggest from high bridge, if this is the method you're going for.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The bridge is not guarded, and the river is quite extensive, so once I jump, it is impossible for them to rescue me.
If jumping and drowning were my method, I'd still consider non-removable weights of some sort, if you're really intent on dying and dying quickly.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If jumping and drowning were my method, I'd still consider non-removable weights of some sort, if you're really intent on dying and dying quickly.
Ok, I'll take that into account, by the way, the depth of the river is 15 meters.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ok, I'll take that into account, by the way, the depth of the river is 15 meters.
That's pretty deep. But, it's not so much about the depth as it is your SI kicking in and you making the attempt, if you still can, to swim to shore. You'd be surprised at what you can do when your adrenaline kicks in. If you're intent on drowning. the best way, IMO, is to take away any possible "escape" routes, which non-removable weights would accomplish, weights that are heavier than you are strong.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov