• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Long story short
I'm suffering from schizophrenia and PTSD as a result of being heavily abused as a kid, something like tortures and changing the treatment is no longer an option for me as everything failed including meds therapy and hospitals
I don't have much high buildings in my small ass town but my method of choice is jump
I was thinking about my local shopping mall, I think its around 30 meters and for sure 5 floor building
I'm short person with many illnesses, bad insuline, I'm heavy smoker, been drug addict for many years and drink alcohol often, for the past 6 months I ruined my body with eating very little amount of food, I'm malnutritioned- if I jumped the way I'd land on my head first, do you think I'd make it? I don't know what to do or how to increase chances of ctb successfully this time
+if I put piece of paper with my address on it into my pocket or something will the police go there? I'm worried about my rabbit. I don't have friends or family at all so I'm not leaving anything behind except that one smol furry guy, don't want him to be hungry or something and I don't have enough money to put him into pet hotel, my time is running out just few hours before I go

Ps. I'm not worried about SI, tried to overdose oxycontin once but I just woke up later, I'm not even sad or crying just need to make sure I'll success, I'm 100% decided

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
No one can tell you if it will work or not but landing on your head is perhaps the most difficult, even from 5 meters it could be fatal.
Don't limit yourself to just putting the address on the paper, explain that there is an animal and that no one is going to take care of it, keep it in a plastic bag to prevent possible blood from preventing it from being read.

Leave the rabbit plenty of food and water šŸ°

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh, XdragonsoulX and leap_from_life