• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
There is a 14 storey block of flats I want to jump from. Is it a high enough building? Is there anything i should prepare for jumping? It's not the ideal method for me, but i want something that'll get the job done fairly quickly,

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
There is a 14 storey block of flats I want to jump from. Is it a high enough building? Is there anything i should prepare for jumping? It's not the ideal method for me, but i want something that'll get the job done fairly quickly,
It depends on the surface, but 14-story building should be +- 98% safe. I also consider 14-story building as one of my methods.

The general advice is to jump from at least 10 storeys, so this is OK

Reactions: depressedmaniac
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How old are you? You can prepare (well, not really) for the SI that's going to be with you.

H

Hate you

Apr 14, 2022
If you're sure that you want to choose jumping as your method, make sure that :
Benzos, and Opiates can provide relief from SI/Anxiety if you chose to take them. Alcohol is not advised because it's a muscle relaxant and can protect the inner organs from damage if the damage was already not enough to cause a quick death.

Anticoagulants can minimize the chance of survival. If the damage from the fall wasn't enough, then an anticoagulant will remove bloodclots and make you bleed out.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Foresight and locked*n*loaded
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
There's a good chance of you dying from jumping from even a 2 storey building as long as you fall onto your head on a hard surface. Don't go feet first. Try not to land on any innocent folks below. Go quick or you'll have a crash mat and a shitty life coach with a mega phone at the bottom. Dunno what else there is to say. I wouldn't personally choose this method unless I was desperate. It's messy, too many variables.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and WorthlessTrash
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Anticoagulants can minimize the chance of survival.
thanks for that nugget
There's a good chance of you dying from jumping from even a 2 storey building as long as you fall onto your head on a hard surface. Don't go feet first. Try not to land on any innocent folks below. Go quick or you'll have a crash mat and a shitty life coach with a mega phone at the bottom. Dunno what else there is to say. I wouldn't personally choose this method unless I was desperate. It's messy, too many variables.
Someone on here recently said they have access to a 1000ft fall - that would be amazing - the highest I have is 500ft, but there is an anti-suicide squad patrolling the area
It depends on the surface, but 14-story building should be +- 98% safe. I also consider 14-story building as one of my methods.

The general advice is to jump from at least 10 storeys, so this is OK
expand...
Someone on here recently said they have access to a 1000ft fall - that would be amazing - the highest I have is 500ft, but there is an anti-suicide squad patrolling the area
The highest local thing I have access to is a 130ft church I can pay to climb to the top of, and fall onto concrete, but still, I might survive, and it would be fucking horrible if I did

Last edited:
wellherewego

wellherewego

Wanderer
Apr 30, 2022
If you're sure that you want to choose jumping as your method, make sure that :
Benzos, and Opiates can provide relief from SI/Anxiety if you chose to take them. Alcohol is not advised because it's a muscle relaxant and can protect the inner organs from damage if the damage was already not enough to cause a quick death.

Anticoagulants can minimize the chance of survival. If the damage from the fall wasn't enough, then an anticoagulant will remove bloodclots and make you bleed out.
I don't understand how falling on a car can save you like that! 39 stories!? How!?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
currently 20, and yeah I am worried about SI
Someone suggested previously that you can sit on the edge and have some heavy psychedelics, then you will get disoriented and everything will go smooth, you wouldn't even know what's going on

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Someone suggested previously that you can sit on the edge and have some heavy psychedelics, then you will get disoriented and everything will go smooth, you wouldn't even know what's going on
I've only ever done shrooms but that seems inhumane to me. Disoriented hallucinatory falling? Just stick to sedatives and benzos and keep your head straight that it's time to die if that's your desire.

Reactions: transientflesh127
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
currently 20, and yeah I am worried about SI
SI is something to be concerned about, no matter what method one uses. Honestly, I'd find a different way, if that is what you really want to do at 20 (ctb).

Reactions: transientflesh127
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I'm sorry bb but that sounds like a bad idea, there's so many things that can go wrong and I've seen far too many horrific failed jump attempt videos to believe in anything that's not from an absurd height

Reactions: Kazeeemoo12 and transientflesh127
playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
Please don't. It will be an absolutely horrifying experience beyond words or imagination. You probably are going through a great deal of pain, pain I can't imagine. This is just not a good way to go.

Reactions: transientflesh127, locked*n*loaded and Dizzylady80