Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Sadly Juice WRLD passed away today after collapsing at the airport and having a seizure. As he said, he was going to die at 21 and in fact he did. He is one of my favourite rappers along side Lil Peep.
RIP Juice WRLD!

• Love
Reactions: robin999, puppy9, JustHeckinKillMe and 5 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Such a random death don't you think? Did he really say he would die at 21? Oh that's creepy! In any case I hope he rest in peace.

Reactions: puppy9 and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Its very sad, I liked a few of his songs, quite an eerie prediction too.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Overdoses and or comlacations from drug use or withdrawl are definitely not random.

Just saying.

I was alluding to fact that he had a random seizure in the middle of an airport and died shortly after. That's why I said it was so random. I didn't expect his cause of death to be a random ass life threatening seizure... Anyways...

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and LonelyLight
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
heartbroken.. GOAT. 999 forever.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and UninformedLover
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
RIP. What more can you say really? Shit is fucking just terrible, another one is gone. I'm just spechless...

Reactions: pole, LonelyLight and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
In fact he raps about mental health and how he feels, better than most skkr skkkr rappers you are on about. No need to be a dick about people's lives.

• Love
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe and LonelyLight
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Please respect the thread and the OP, keep to the topic or refrain from commenting. Thank you.

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, pole, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
In fact he raps about mental health and how he feels, better than most skkr skkkr rappers you are on about. No need to be a dick about people's lives.
Now my comment doesn't make sense lol

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
It's really unfortunate. My heart goes out to him, his family, as well as the other many people that were impacted by his loss. I do not know much about him, but may he rest in peace.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Just read apparently he swallowed pills to hide them from police at the airport.. sad.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Just read apparently he swallowed pills to hide them from police at the airport.. sad.
not really known for sure, simply due to the fact it was alleged and his friends have come out and said it's fake news and false allegations. can't really know anything till it blows over and everything gets cleared up with statements and everything.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
not really known for sure, simply due to the fact it was alleged and his friends have come out and said it's fake news and false allegations. can't really know anything till it blows over and everything gets cleared up with statements and everything.
Of course! Theres always gonna be drama stories when things like this first happen

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and pole
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yes, it's being reported that he had guns, ammunition, and 70lbs of marijuana. The pilot phoned Chicago police with the tip and the rapper swallowed a lot of Percocet in an attempt to conceal it before he died.

Reactions: LonelyLight and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Such a random death don't you think? Did he really say he would die at 21? Oh that's creepy! In any case I hope he rest in peace.
It is a very random death but more news stories are coming out which to be honest makes more sense. In the song Legends he says "We ain't making it past 21." Whoch is true. A lot of the talented rappers haven't made it past 21. But he also talked about dieing young in interviews and stuff.

Reactions: UninformedLover
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yes, it's being reported that he had guns, ammunition, and 70lbs of marijuana. The pilot phoned Chicago police with the tip and the rapper swallowed a lot of Percocet in an attempt to conceal it before he died.

Yep, that's the article I read as well. If it is true, then what a wasted talent :( to go out like that.

Reactions: stellabelle and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yep, that's the article I read as well. If it is true, then what a wasted talent :( to go out like that.
I don't think he realized that he would overdose and was probably very afraid of getting in trouble at the time. But truthfully speaking the Percocet was the least of his worries with that much marijuana and firearms. No matter what it would have been a drug trafficking charge and weapons charges. I'm not sure about Illinois law, but I don't think he would've been imprisoned for more than ten years. Maybe he would have. But maybe somebody could've helped fight his case. Now all of his people will be facing charges for it.

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
Sadly Juice WRLD passed away today after collapsing at the airport and having a seizure. As he said, he was going to die at 21 and in fact he did. He is one of my favourite rappers along side Lil Peep.
RIP Juice WRLD!
rip juice i miss him so much already him and peep are my favorite artists their music is so relatable and it's the perfect mix of sad songs and hype songs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: smole, pole and Sad_Autistic_boy_101