Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Sooo many people, soo many comments, so many apparent scammers, so many Ex scammers, so many people, so many dick heads, trust no one.... NO ONE,

NO ONE NOT EVEN YOUR OWN SOUL.....

Join me? I'm halfway to drunk...
Who is real, who isn't, who is a dick, who's a scammer, who is a dog, who's a puppet?
Help, I am confused....

Alll

For the NON drinkers..... have some OJ......

75603983 830263304055661 7389467704937152512 n

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: DevilInHell667, charlie_z, Hexen and 5 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
That Stan fellow seems sort of suspicious imo. Far too altruistic to be a real person.

Reactions: SinisterKid and trynacbt
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm there. Booze solves everything. At least for a while. I'll pull up a barstool and we can be confused and hurt together.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
That Stan fellow seems sort of suspicious imo. Far too altruistic to be a real person.

do ya reckon @Stan is robot or martian?

• Wow
Reactions: Are you lost too?
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
insert debit card number here for response .................................

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Little Mook and marcusuk63
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Sooo many people, soo many comments, so many apparent scammers, so many Ex scammers, so many people, so many dick heads, trust no one.... NO ONE,

Who is real, who isn't, who is a dick, who's a scammer, who is a dog, who's a puppet?
Help, I am confused....

View attachment 18529

View attachment 18532

Sooooo funny

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Could be a robot AND a Martian. A Martian robot. Who bloody knows anymore?

Reactions: marcusuk63
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Just give me your address, i will come round and help. I maybe arriving in a removals van

Reactions: trynacbt
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Just give me your address, i will come round and help. I maybe arriving in a removals van

123 Fake Street
Fakesville
Fakenham
Southwest
fu81 3em

Reactions: trynacbt
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Help, I am confused....

View attachment 18529

View attachment 18532

Attachments

• giphy-7.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Stan and sammii
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Sure I'm down to get drunk with you guys :pfff: why not? Everything's going to shit, lets get wasted lmao

Reactions: Little Mook, Cookiedough8956 and Soulless_Angel
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
Im halfway there, ya got a bit of catching up too do!
Dw I'll catch up fast :tongue: I'm tiny and I'm on antidepressants, doesn't take much to get me wrecked. Ima chug my beer haha

• Love
Reactions: Are you lost too? and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Dw I'll catch up fast :tongue: I'm tiny and I'm on antidepressants, doesn't take much to get me wrecked. Ima chug my beer haha

Off topic I would love to live in scotland was speaking to my husband this morning about this but he says the water and beaches are flat. Where I am in Cornwall you have waves and cliffs and shit....
I don't care, scotland looks freaking amazing!

• Love
Reactions: sammii
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
Off topic I would love to live in scotland was speaking to my husband this morning about this but he says the water and beaches are flat. Where I am in Cornwall you have waves and cliffs and shit....
We do have flat beaches yeah :pfff: some parts of Scotland are quite pretty, I live in the country rn so there's a lot of cows and sheep about lol. Other parts of Scotland look like something from the walking dead.. really depends where you go.
Oh and don't go to Edinburgh if you do come to Scotland, the people there are the fucking worst lmao

Last edited:
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
Just sitting on my bed by myself, dancing to lady gaga and getting drunk on a Thursday night. I'm almost 30 years old, this is fucking depressing lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Are you lost too?
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I love Cornwall. You are a bit spoilt for beaches once you've been there. Used to holiday around the Padstow area. St Meryn is my favourite place.
We do have flat beaches yeah :pfff: some parts of Scotland are quite pretty, I live in the country rn so there's a lot of cows and sheep about lol. Other parts of Scotland look like something from the walking dead.. really depends where you go.
Oh and don't go to Edinburgh if you do come to Scotland, the people there are the fucking worst lmao
I've been to Edinburgh. I'm not going again. I got my head stuck.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I love Cornwall. You are a bit spoilt for beaches once you've been there. Used to holiday around the Padstow area. St Meryn is my favourite place.

I am not far from Padstow, grew up in Bude, now just off coast but looking to move further down it!!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Used to stay at the yha in Treyarnon. I've camped all over the area and walked a lot of the coastal path. You are blessed to live in such an area. It's one big ghost town out of season though.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
^Lol.

I'm not drinking tonight. Except for my banana skin/fruit juice blend.

Please don't quote
Please don't quote
Please don't quote.

So fucking quoted....
Just sitting on my bed by myself, dancing to lady gaga and getting drunk on a Thursday night. I'm almost 30 years old, this is fucking depressing lmao

fuck im older then you, my birthday soon... birthdays suck

sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
So fucking quoted....

fuck im older then you, my birthday soon... birthdays suck
Happy early birthday :tongue:

Birthdays do suck right?! I'm 28 just now, I don't want any more birthdays lol

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019

Help, I am confused....

View attachment 18529

View attachment 18532
I'm not even that paranoid thou- and I nearly got scammed - there is only so much scamming you can do on a suicide chat forum. Loads of people just gonna get sn (which is cheap) on there own anyway. Not THAT many people are even trying to get N. As this Rachel person even said to me - I'm not sure it's worth the hassle (obvs not scamming - they didn't tell me that- to be clear) & that a other people hd backed out from maybe buying anyway. There would be a limit to what they could achieve. Not saying we shouldn't be careful...but it doesn't make me think that there are loads of scammers on here. Not at all. Kids, pro life (thou not even then many), weirdos maybe anything else I don't think so...as we have seen it's pretty complicated to execute a scam on here...
I am not far from Padstow, grew up in Bude, now just off coast but looking to move further down it!!
I grew up in Cornwall. Just to butt in!

Last edited: