U

unwishwax

Apr 14, 2024
job searching is making me extra suicidal. i just feel defeated. and my sn order got cancelled due to needing a company card to order it, so i dont have any ctb methods on hand, which freaks me out even more.

there was a recent, highly publicized suicide in my area, and that's making it worse, too.

idk. anyone else struggling with job searching?

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake and anhedonya
U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022
I'm struggling

Can't offer advice burn I interviewed 7 times last year and no offer

I am not even trying this year

Instead I can survive and just build up my tolerance to try again next year.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I was just experiencing this not too long ago. Spent months and months on end applying for every single remote job I could find- and out of the literal hundreds of very good resumes and applications I sent in, I landed one. The one I'm at now. And it's really not that good of a job either considering the amount of effort I had to put in to even get it- the people here are a menace to society itself and make my life a living hell every time I clock in.

It's rough out here. Especially for the past year or so- things cost more and jobs hire less and the minimum wage is not going up. I wish life was kinder to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: unwishwax
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
job searching is making me extra suicidal. i just feel defeated. and my sn order got cancelled due to needing a company card to order it, so i dont have any ctb methods on hand, which freaks me out even more.

there was a recent, highly publicized suicide in my area, and that's making it worse, too.

idk. anyone else struggling with job searching?
I'm sorry to hear about your situation… i had to move across the country to find work in me field. I was fortunate enough to have family in the area to help the transition but not everyone is as lucky. Sometimes you do have to think outside of the box and reimagine the questions with no preconceived notions. There's fully remote call work where they will send equipment for your use, there's seasonal work and you could have 2-3 full time jobs dependent on time of year, I found myself in a factory out of town with commuting services. There's options and feel free to reach out if you need to brainstorm.
If you need any help with anything interview related, please reach out to me. I can help with resume/cover letter questions/advice

Reactions: unwishwax
lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
i draw stuff at Fiverr....its the only thing i know