brokenbloke

brokenbloke

May 26, 2024
I have an interview for a job that actually interests me tomorrow. The only problem is the company is a contractor for the federal government and I have a prescription for medical marijuana. (I found this out in the pre-interview a week ago.) This means if they were to test me and there was THC in my system they could turn me away despite the fact I have a prescription. I stopped using recently in anticipation, I just don't know if I gave myself enough time. If they turn me down for this reason I will probably fall into a deeper depression than what I'm in already; there doesn't appear to be any other viable employment opportunities for me at the moment. If I had to get a dead end, low paying retail job just to sustain myself I'd probably CTB shortly thereafter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
State and federal are not synonymous. Ask California to hire you. You want to work for the feds; no weed, no medical weed; they make no distinction.

You don't know how long it will be between this interview and your drug test. Go to your interview, hopefully, luck and time are on your side!