noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I am struggling to find a Job in my field and I dread the idea of coming back home to my mom's house

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ApparentlyNot, sserafim and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
We don't need jobs. We'll all be dead soon. And besides, it's become rather apparent that working is for suckers. Lying, cheating and stealing seems to be the only way to get ahead or even survive in this world.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, sserafim and Lookoutbelow
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
We don't need jobs. We'll all be dead soon. And besides, it's become rather apparent that working is for suckers. Lying, cheating and stealing seems to be the only way to get ahead or even survive in this world.
I been stealing the steaks from big super market chains

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm sure the real thieves (the CEOs) are stressing badly over it from their maritime vessels...

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate how humanity just destroys everything it touches or comes into contact with. Look at the environment and nature. Look at global warming and how so many animals have gone extinct. One day humanity will even self-destruct…
I'm sure the real thieves (the CEOs) are stressing badly over it from their maritime vessels...

CEOs are literally the biggest thieves who profit off of other's labor. Ugh I hate how our society is structured and how power and money are concentrated in the hands of the elite and so few, while the majority of us will eventually have to slave away just to survive, and become wageslaves to capitalism. I hate this capitalist system and society. I hate this world

Reactions: Forever Sleep and MatrixPrisoner