MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
I have grown up to be a very loving person, I feel spreading happiness and love everywhere I go is the best thing I could offer the world. But hate has seeped through the cracks and time and time again I am beaten down, forced to swallow the bitter pill of hatred and negativity. I am drained, exhausted in trying to spread my love, making others happy, while I don't want to gain anything from it, being bashed simply for trying to light up the room and being the kind of person to dish out hugs to anyone who needs them. I just want to spread love, and maybe one day have my kindness returned to me... but it's not coming. I give up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, Forever Sleep, I'mdone77 and 9 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Remember that the world needs more people like you.
Too much rudeness in this world...
I wish you well :)

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, lita-lassi, Jealous Blackheart and 1 other person
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
Remember that the world needs more people like you.
Too much rudeness in this world...
I wish you well :)
Thank you, I needed to hear that

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and Jealous Blackheart
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youre a great person who deserves people that reciprocate your intentions đź–¤

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
People like you ought to be protected. I'm not nearly as positive or optimistic as you about the world or people, but I always feel like people like you shouldn't have to be among the worst of us, and I include myself in that group, with my hopelessness and disdain.

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, MushroomTaffy and lita-lassi
nixdust

nixdust

Sep 23, 2023
I drop everything in my hand when someone is in need, I've rarely had that returned back to me..but the more I exhausted, the more I FELT exhausted. We need to put ourselves first, exhaustion leaves us with nothing to supply ourselves with. Also, invest in the right people, I stopped caring for those that don't see my light, I can now focus my light on me, and shine brighter for those immediately around me. I come before anyone else. I deserve kindness, too.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi and MushroomTaffy
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
You explain what I'm going through so perfectly. People are evil. They like to hurt any sunshine they see. Sometimes I think the world isn't meant for people like us. I'm usually so happy and cheerful and will be there for anyone who needs it but in the past year I've been bitter and resentful towards anybody because of how people treated me before. It's not me anymore and I think I have given up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, F&Inside, MushroomTaffy and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
it is infinitely easier to help "fix" others before ourselves most of the time but we deserve the same compassion and attention even if (especially when) we feel we dont

• Love
Reactions: MushroomTaffy
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
I drop everything in my hand when someone is in need, I've rarely had that returned back to me..but the more I exhausted, the more I FELT exhausted. We need to put ourselves first, exhaustion leaves us with nothing to supply ourselves with. Also, invest in the right people, I stopped caring for those that don't see my light, I can now focus my light on me, and shine brighter for those immediately around me. I come before anyone else. I deserve kindness, too.
I agree and I've tried to put myself first and limit myself, but it's almost like a motherly instinct to me, to take care of others. Ofc I'm 18 and never had a kid but without parents it feels natural that I don't let people suffer as I have.
You explain what I'm going through so perfectly. People are evil. They like to hurt any sunshine they see. Sometimes I think the world isn't meant for people like us. I'm usually so happy and cheerful and will be there for anyone who needs it but in the past year I've been bitter and resentful towards anybody because of how people treated me before. It's not me anymore and I think I have given up.
Sometimes it would be nice just to have someone who actually listened, considered, cared. I've grown bitter, judgemental, and just downright angry. I've always been a rebellious kid who got into trouble but into my late teens I started drinking, smoking weed, and on occasion breaking the law. I'm clean and no longer break laws, but I can't lie being so careless was the last time I was happy.. spray painting the word inky. You seem like a sweet person and I'm sorry you've been pushed aside as I have, you deserve a break and some kindness, maybe a friend or two to help you keep going when times get hard. I wish the best for you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dumblosergirl
nixdust

nixdust

Sep 23, 2023
I'm close in age, abit older, it's a motherly instinct to take care of others for me too! I used to be called the mummy around my friends in college. A lot of them took me for granted, or even took out their mummy issues on me, because of the struggles they went through. Being the peaceful person iam, I never made drama out of it. Or even blocked them. I still suffer from the experiences I went through, and what I'm still going through. I learnt that I still need to go through them, to learn to love myself more, like they love themselves and put themselves first, I deserve it too, and so do you. I'm a connector, I'm a giver, I thrive off giving to others, but I also learn with time to draw my boundaries, and distance myself from those that will keep using me. I'm not a punching bag, I'm tired, and when we're tired, we rest…I rest from putting so much effort into others, I rest from putting everyone above me. I will still give, but I'll do so according to my boundaries that protect me.

MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
It's been a long battle for me but slowly I detach myself, I'm a very peaceful person, a pacifist even (I've been a pacifist for most of my life about.. 6-18 which is now), but I only seen to value myself when I become angry

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
You seem like a sweet person and I'm sorry you've been pushed aside as I have, you deserve a break and some kindness, maybe a friend or two to help you keep going when times get hard. I wish the best for you.
You too! I think we deserve the kindness we have shown in return.

• Love
I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
I used to be like you when I was in school. Then people, slowly but surely, tore me to pieces. Friends, family, co-workers, roommates, therapists, you name it. I had to learn how to be mean. How to be cruel. People will take advantage of your kindness, I'm afraid. I wish you the best regardless.

• Love