• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

May 4, 2024
I've never experienced the survival instinct before whenever I've tried to hurt myself or had failed suicide attempts, and now that i think of it, it might be because deep inside i never really think of dying. I've tried, yes, but I don't think I really thought it would work, it was more like a desperate moment where i would take all the pills i had and think "well, if it works it's great but if not then it will be enough to silence my brain for a while".
now it's different because I'm really committed to do it and not to fail, I've chosen my method already (Sn) and i started to prepare it now, because i never really heard of it and didn't know where to buy it (and how much it costs). Anyways, i didn't think it's so easy to get here where i live, I could buy tons of it just with a few thousand pesos (around 13k, which is really cheap). anyways, it feels so real now that i'm starting to feel very very anxious, which i think it's a common reaction and more if you think everything i do in my life makes me anxious. i just wanted to vent this out and maybe read some of your opinions on how to deal with the SI?? do you also feel anxious??

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, anothersadgirl, cowboypants and 2 others
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I used to feel pretty anxious reading threads here especially people's gtbs , but I don't feel it anymore. I'm sure anxiousness to some degree is normal. Take your time, you don't need to rush anything.

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The real SI is going to occur the moment you lift your glass of SN to your lips. No idea how you can deal with yours if you indeed have it. It's a bitch for everyone to some degree.

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

May 4, 2024
The real SI is going to occur the moment you lift your glass of SN to your lips. No idea how you can deal with yours if you indeed have it. It's a bitch for everyone to some degree.
i think many people think benzos can help them with SI, i think ill do the same