• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I can't wait any longer, this pain is too much.... I've seen enough my love, I have, you're way happier without me, I was not good enough for you, I'm sorry.... I must CTB today, but my only method is really just bleeding out from stabbing myself, I don't have the SN yet, and this pain is too great... I don't feel anything, I just feel emotionless... I would hang myself but I don't think I have access to a rope, nor do I have somewhere where I can hang it up... I just need to CTB today... please, does someone know the best way of just... stabbing yourself? I keep holding the knife and trying to stab myself in the stomach but my body is stopping me from going to deep... I need to die this way. I need to die by seppuku. Please help me, any methods of making this easier....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gonnerr, Starry✧・゚Daze, silentcicada and 7 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I can't wait any longer, this pain is too much.... I've seen enough my love, I have, you're way happier without me, I was not good enough for you, I'm sorry.... I must CTB today, but my only method is really just bleeding out from stabbing myself, I don't have the SN yet, and this pain is too great... I don't feel anything, I just feel emotionless... I would hang myself but I don't think I have access to a rope, nor do I have somewhere where I can hang it up... I just need to CTB today... please, does someone know the best way of just... stabbing yourself? I keep holding the knife and trying to stab myself in the stomach but my body is stopping me from going to deep... I need to die this way. I need to die by seppuku. Please help me, any methods of making this easier....
we're here for you whatever you choose🩵

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I just need help.... These 18 years have been just suffering...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Maybe if you get it off your chest, the pain won't be so overwhelming. Did you breakup?

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so dreadful suffering like that, existence is just too cruel but anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for as I get that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped here.

Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
Stabbing yourself is such a hard and painful way to go. I don't know if there even is anything that could possibly make this any easier.

Are you still there, dear stranger? Do you want to tell us more about your soul and the things on your mind?
I'm sure this community is always ready to listen, if you want to ♡

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and Kikoo
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Stabbing yourself is such a hard and painful way to go. I don't know if there even is anything that could possibly make this any easier.

Are you still there, dear stranger? Do you want to tell us more about your soul and the things on your mind?
I'm sure this community is always ready to listen, if you want to ♡
Unfortunately I still am alive. Everyday is suffering, I feel nothing, emotionless, empty, soul-less... I just wish to be dead... I understand stabbing would be painful, but I want to bleed out, and I just want to commit Seppuku... But I don't know if there is some drug out there, or something, like freezing my skin or something to make the initial pain, less...painful...

And my soul, it's a very dark one, one that shouldn't be in the same realm as everyone else....

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and Starry✧・゚Daze
Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
I'm so sorry you suffer this much. Nobody should ever feel such pain. Thank you for replying and opening up a tiny bit ♡

If that's really the way you want to go, I would look for those that know a lot about opioids and pain meds in this forum. Maybe they can help you with your decision or offer some alternative if you should decide against this method.

Also, I'd recommend reading these threads first:

I understand that your soul doesn't want to be near others, it sounds like you really don't want to hurt them with your own pain.
Maybe this won't help, but here you will find plenty souls who dwell in the dark, some which have never experienced any light in their lives. They will try to understand and listen, if you ever need it ♡

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If you really want to be set free from that hell , check out carbon monoxide methods.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I just want to be loved....why.....why am I so cursed..... Anyways, the SN is still not arriving, suffering 24/7 still. Still feel nothing. I've seen more steps on "Seppuku", just need something to numb it, will do more research, Thank you for the Help everyone....

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and corazon