_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
it feels so unreal, at times i feel like dissociating from reality, just too much to handle. if i could have myself fixed and be healthy again, i think i would still consider ctb. who would want to life in this hell anyways, just the smallest decision could turn life upside down and youre fucked again...life is so dam exhausting..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cuppatea856, LADY007, Good4Nothing and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea it sucks I know what u mean. Having a tough day today ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: ZardozOmega, Good4Nothing and _Minsk
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
The thing as well is if you were to be fixed, as you put it, you've still gone through a lot that has changed your life drastically. You will always live with that, its why there's such terms like cancer survivors. Whatever hardships of life we've been through it becomes part of our identity once it leaves or we leave.

There were points for me where I thought my mental health was improving but I was just in denial about it all. People tend to look through life with rose tinted glasses, whatever works for them I guess. I would choose to ctb every time.

I hope you find some peace in this life, lord knows we all need a break.

Reactions: _Minsk
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I could have never imagined how painful my life has become due to my mental illness popping up in my early 30s. Never ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cuppatea856, _Minsk and Sinai Silence