EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
ok

Edit: Ah, that's Charle Manson. You know, when you first posted that gif from that video of that weird dude who decapitated his dad, I just thought that it was a slightly edgy post. Then you decided to post both this image of Charles Manson, along with that disgusting and inappropriate image of
An Asian woman who is either passed out or potentially dead, covered in blood, with cum on her from a man whose penis was in shot.

This literally comes off as the type of behaviour I would expect from an edgy middle-schooler, not a grown man.

Last edited:
Reactions: eatantz
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I love knowing what's going on, as in this case.
Kind regards.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I love knowing what's going on, as in this case.
Kind regards.
I'm glad someone is enjoying it. All this high-school level, secret "he-man-woman-haters-club", behind-the-scenes 'ohohoho u don't know what i know' shit is annoying af to me.

Reactions: eatantz and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm glad someone is enjoying it. All this high-school level, secret "he-man-woman-haters-club", behind-the-scenes 'ohohoho u don't know what i know' shit is annoying af to me.
Well, I wrote this comment half jokingly and half seriously. I just completely misunderstood the context and I like writing my nonsense. That's all ;).

In the case you write about, it has always amused me.
Some people behave as if they knew the secret of some global conspiracy, but in practice it is completely irrelevant.
The funny thing is that such people want you to know the secret, but they don't want you to know the specifics.
Strange to me.
You either care about secrecy or you don't. Easy.
"I know, but I won't tell."
If it's a secret, don't say you know.
People who boast that they know some "secrets" are simply looking for attention from uninitiated people.
They probably want to arouse some form of jealousy in such people.
Pathetic.
The worst thing is that when I was younger, I sometimes behaved like this.
Fucking failure.

Sorry, I stretched the topic a bit.

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Well, I wrote this comment half jokingly and half seriously. I just completely misunderstood the context and I like writing my nonsense. That's all ;).

In the case you write about, it has always amused me.
Some people behave as if they knew the secret of some global conspiracy, but in practice it is completely irrelevant.
The funny thing is that such people want you to know the secret, but they don't want you to know the specifics.
Strange to me.
You either care about secrecy or you don't. Easy.
"I know, but I won't tell."
If it's a secret, don't say you know.
People who boast that they know some "secrets" are simply looking for attention from uninitiated people.
They probably want to arouse some form of jealousy in such people.
Pathetic.
The worst thing is that when I was younger, I sometimes behaved like this.
Fucking failure.

Sorry, I stretched the topic a bit.
No worries about stretching the topic. I'm glad you brought up behaving like this when you were younger because it feels like teenage behavior to me.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No worries about stretching the topic. I'm glad you brought up behaving like this when you were younger because it feels like teenage behavior to me.
Sometimes I write off-topic and around the topic. I do not know why.

I'm currently 21, so I'm still relatively young ;).
But fortunately, I abandoned some behaviors.
When I think about it now, I feel embarrassed.
If I could, I would go back in time and stab myself in the heart. I would be a hero.

Of course, I currently have a lot of very stupid behavior. Some I'm aware of, others I'm probably not aware of.

• Yay!
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Sometimes I write off-topic and around the topic. I do not know why.

I'm currently 21, so I'm still relatively young ;).
But fortunately, I abandoned some behaviors.
When I think about it now, I feel embarrassed.
If I could, I would go back in time and stab myself in the heart. I would be a hero.

Of course, I currently have a lot of very stupid behavior. Some I'm aware of, others I'm probably not aware of.
You're right that 21 is still pretty young. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're still in that period where you are figuring yourself out.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You're right that 21 is still pretty young. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're still in that period where you are figuring yourself out.
I don't think I'm too hard on myself.
I think I'm realistic and pragmatic.

Never mind. I'm stubborn, so I won't change much anyway ;).
But probably if I lived another 10 years, I would have a VERY negative opinion of current me.

• Hugs
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I don't think I'm too hard on myself.
I think I'm realistic and pragmatic.

Never mind. I'm stubborn, so I won't change much anyway ;).
But probably if I lived another 10 years, I would have a VERY negative opinion of current me.
At 31, I can confirm I don't have much nice to say about me at 21.