Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I don't know if here is the right place to put it but someone can move it or get rid of it if not.
I think I may have a problem with sh. I'm never going to be able to admit that to anyone I know but I think it's true. I used to cut for the relief of feeling pain, then it went to me cutting for how much I hated myself(this has been going on for years). now I still do that kinda but it's really just cutting for the sake of cutting. I don't know if i can stop. but also should I stop? Idk
today I told myself that I wasn't going to cut but I did anyway. idek why. I just did.
i know i have an addictive personality but i thought i would be ok with this. I feel like I'm failing all the people around me bc I should be getting better. and they think I am but they just don't see what's actually happening.
idk if this is just a me thing and I should shut up but yeah. if u made it this far then thanks for reading. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, godsseepiestsoldier, winamp and 2 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I don't know if here is the right place to put it but someone can move it or get rid of it if not.
I think I may have a problem with sh. I'm never going to be able to admit that to anyone I know but I think it's true. I used to cut for the relief of feeling pain, then it went to me cutting for how much I hated myself(this has been going on for years). now I still do that kinda but it's really just cutting for the sake of cutting. I don't know if i can stop. but also should I stop? Idk
today I told myself that I wasn't going to cut but I did anyway. idek why. I just did.
i know i have an addictive personality but i thought i would be ok with this. I feel like I'm failing all the people around me bc I should be getting better. and they think I am but they just don't see what's actually happening.
idk if this is just a me thing and I should shut up but yeah. if u made it this far then thanks for reading. :)
It's a good thing you can post here then. Don't hate yourself for it. You didn't choose to have these problems.
I hope it gets better :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Treku
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Its not easy trying to stop and there will likely be relapses. Youre not gailing thoes are you getting better is a long and hard journey. Instead of immediately stopping try to make fewer cuts or shallower cuts over time before trying to go cold turkey :). Hope things work our 4 u. U can do this!

• Hugs
Reactions: Treku